Need Help with Terminal Designing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with Terminal Designing

So this one is one of my next-to-be project, Im really out of ideas here, and I would like your help on this one. This is the first time I'm asking an aviation photowebsite for help, but since some of you are really good with photoshop, so I took the privilege and ask for help here. Do you have a good imagination of what would look cool, converting these table legs into a modern style terminal... ????? You see, I have found two table metal legs, that I wasnt using anymore, I was cleaning in the basement and I found these, and I thought I could use those for my new diorama. Here's some photos of it, you may take a copy of it and draw it on the photo. Give me suggestions what you think would look great, based on these metal foundation

I would really appreciate your help here.

Ps, if you want, you can just post the suggestions and I will take note of that. Thank you guys !

Here's two photos to give you an idea what it looks like from above and sideway.

Inactive from May 1 2009.

i like you're design. but from the look of things(and me have my almost 26 1/500 scale model aircraft with scenery at an airport of my own) you should have to terminals.
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

I have two identical legs, which will be formed like two U teminals with the line sawed off in the middle.

I cannot reconfigurate the metal, I will stick with this U form, and what I want is that how my terminal will look like, Tube terminal like Suvarnabhumi type or soomething like that... Anyway thanks for your help, Porter ! Really appreciated.

Comment

no problem. i started my airport with the herpa wings cargo terminal(also came with a small terminal). you'r planes a 1/400 right? try to get scenery and jetways(or make some). and i like your design, when it's finished it will be almost identicle to mine. plus you want roads to get to the terminal, i don't mean to offend you hear but I think you should have 2 terminals only because it looks like you have congestion problems. but you know thats just my sugestion and i have congestion problems!

Comment

just one other thing that might add to the problem, Air Canada would really like to get in ther(hehehe) and since most of you're planes are wide bodied they want to serve with either the 777-300 or the 787 so next time you're at the airplane store(unless you already have one) try to get on of them.(just a good passenger suggestion[if you want more passengers and more destiantions]) just something to thow around there

Comment

I see, I made a little typo regarding the terminal, actually those are not one, but I think they are called piers, hehe. woops. I will sort of put together with a distance of .. . Hmmp.. check the photo below. you'll se what I mean.

The models are indeed 1:400 scale.

I already got the AC773ER, so yeah, I have a deal with Air Canada, and they will operate at this airport with 773ER. lol..

Here's the next shipment. (more widebodies)

http://forums.jetphotos.net/showpost...4&postcount=83
            The USAF VC-32A and KLM Cargo 774F is not in there, out of stock but the rest is on the way.

I'll post pictures about the progress as soon as I get the materials.

Comment

ic could i get a pic of the 773? It's just i love that plane can't wait to get the 1/500 scale one. and check out my other tread it'l show you my airport!!

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy
                ic could i get a pic of the 773? It's just i love that plane can't wait to get the 1/500 scale one.
                Since you've asked for it.

This AC773ER is from Gemini Jets.

Never mind about the jetbridge, its just a sample of my jetbridge design, ala AMS schiphol style

Last edited by MaxPower; 2007-10-26, 23:17.

Comment

mmmmmmm damn sexy!!!!!!

Comment

Nice design John !! I am still working on my mini airport to make it looks somehow human I might actually post some pics later.

Comment

I got center X's cut off, and its in for a paintjob right now. I will post photos of the progress while building the diorama. My biggest challange would be the jetbridges as I will make a custom job of them. Geez. What have I gotten into.. :rolleyes:

Comment

John, I noticed in your other thread you had an Air Berlin B738W.
                        Would be rather interested in getting one of these just would like to confirm its 1/400 scale and what make is it?
                        Thanks in advance..
                        Best regards,
                        Dave

Saving the World, One Screened Image at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by davepotter
                          John, I noticed in your other thread you had an Air Berlin B738W.
                          Would be rather interested in getting one of these just would like to confirm its 1/400 scale and what make is it?
                          Thanks in advance..
                          Hello Dave. This model is made by Herpa.

Yes it is a 1:400 (All my models are only of 1:400 scales)

You can find photo and description of this particular model here below.

http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/...view-3643.html

If you need/want one, I can email my DAC-contact, he has 1 AB738W in a pretty good mint condition. Just pm me if interested.
                          Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                          X