X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spad13
    replied
    Originally posted by DAL767-400ER View Post
    I'll let you be the judge . Finally managed to make an inventory of all my model planes. A total of 243 planes in 1:500 and 1:400 scale, most of which were bought between 1999 and 2004, and I better not even mention how much money I have spent for those .
    Your collection seems to not have a theme. That makes you more of a hoarder than a collector.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    I'm already in the process of that . We're currently stuck between selling our property, or having to sub-rent space if the sale falls through. Either way, my diorama space is gone, so I have already packed all planes back into their boxes, took the time to do inventory and repairs, and now I have 5 large cartons of planes standing in my room,.

Leave a comment:

• Chaudard
    replied
    Think about the day you'll be moving away ...

a real pain in the ass .. (i'm living it right now .. i only got 25 models .. but it's really bothering to put them back all in their boxes, and to think of where i'm gonna put them in my new house, wich doesnt have much place for them ..)

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam View Post
    I will take all of your L-1011's for $50 please.
    I'm not that desperate for money...

...yet .

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    I will take all of your L-1011's for $50 please.

Leave a comment:

• intruder500
    replied
    Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!
    You can never have
    enough models!
    Intruder500

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    I have a similar ammount of schabak 1/600 models. I have a collection of 1:400, but I haven't bought a new model in a few years since I have no where to put them.

Leave a comment:

• CcrlR
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisburns
    Haha, Colin the answer is no, you don't have too many planes the real answer is you can never have enough.
    I have a lot of them too, but as long you can control your habit and not make others mad at you for having too many planes, you should be ok. Nice collection, looks like mojave!

Leave a comment:

• porter guy
    replied
    you have basically every air canada plane herpa offers

Leave a comment:

• AA 1818
    replied
    Poppycock - there is no such thing as 'too many planes'! Umm, but you know - you can make a contribtuion to the West Palm Beach plane lovers club. Send all donations in care of me!

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Only the last one is 1:400, the others are all 1:500. I'd have had to take up a credit if I wanted those 200+ planes in 1:400 .

Leave a comment:

• chrisburns
    replied
    Colin which pictures are 1/500 and which are 1/400?

Leave a comment:

• YYZPICS
    replied
    A collection like that deserves a focused picture

Leave a comment:

• jazzyspreetsingh
    replied
    WOW!

all i have are

a herpa 1/500 UA 747 old colors

and an Emirates 777 1/400 idk who it is made by, it says made in germany on the box...and it also says that on the plane...my friend got it for me when he flew Emirates

and I have these Skymarks

1/150 Song
    1/130 Southwest (NG canyon blue)
    1/200 United 777 (with wheels)
    1/200 American 757
    1/200 Delta 767

lol your collection is a lot bigger than mine, lol!

Leave a comment:

• chrisburns
    replied
    Haha, Colin the answer is no, you don't have too many planes the real answer is you can never have enough.

In 1/400 alone I have 372 models, another 8 in 1/200 (die-cast 1/200) and countless snap together. I also have 4-5 1/500 scale models.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X