Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought the Delta Gemini Jets in new-new colors!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought the Delta Gemini Jets in new-new colors!!

Bought this...Hope it looks as good as the pictures shows it!! Anyone has any 777 from GJ? Are they any better than DW or Herpa's 1:400 777's??

I have that one too. I like all moulds by gemini... at least they can fall on the floor an not break.

Comment

I am expecting the model tomorrow or Tuesday. As soon as it "lands" it will start "revenue flights" as Flight 921 to Engladn, Manchester-ATL-MCO-ATL-FMI(My fake pretend internetional airport).

Anyone have any pretedn/made fake airports?

Comment

IT ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow, it will start service to Manchester and back, but first it must fly to ATL for a check up and etc. Then fly back for its revenue service. Definetly worth the 30 dollars I spent!!!!!

Comment

Guess what, that tail seam is gone on the next 777 !!.....and its a US carrier [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by hkgspotter1:
            Guess what, that tail seam is gone on the next 777 !!.....and its a US carrier [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Damn--Let me guess--Delta? Or something else?

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Southwest737:
              IT ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow, it will start service to Manchester and back, but first it must fly to ATL for a check up and etc. Then fly back for its revenue service. Definetly worth the 30 dollars I spent!!!!!

$30.00?!?!? [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

You got ripped off. $20.00 is how much I pay for regular wide body Gemini Jet releases.

Comment

The plane itself was 26.50. Then shipping was 6.00 so add that you get 30 dollars and 50 cents. Not bad in my case. Tell me where you got the plane for 20 dollars/

Comment

Working...
                X