Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grumman Gulfstream III 48th

Hello All:

Has anyone built the C-20B Minicraft kit? Was always kinda partial to business jets and this one looks kool! Being 1/48 it must be pretty good size. Also the Revell Germany business jets in 48, are these repops of the minicraft hasegawa kits from years back? If so I need to stock up...

Thanks

Stephen C.
    intruder500

Hi Stephen, sorry I can't help you with the G-III since I've only ever built two models. I might do the G-III as my third though. Do you know where to find more bizjet models? I've only been able to find the Testors Lear 24 (quality wasn't that great but it came out half decent) and that Gulfstream online. The only other one I saw was a Citation 501 in a model shop here about 3 years ago. A shame since I really prefer them over airliners. My 1/48 Lear is probably a little under a foot from nose to tail, so the Gulfstream would be pretty decently sized.

Comment

Originally posted by intruder500 View Post
      Has anyone built the C-20B Minicraft kit?
      Doubtful, since I don't think that model is officially out yet. It shows as "coming soon" on Minicraft's website, last I heard it was supposed to be out around Christmas.

Originally posted by intruder500
      Also the Revell Germany business jets in 48, are these repops of the minicraft hasegawa kits from years back?
      They are, but with MUCH better decals, especially the Learjet which features the AirNet "Remember 9/11!" scheme as well as two C-21A schemes.

Comment

What's this... a Grumman Gulfstream in 1/48? 8-o
        "Don't aftermarket details save lots of trouble?"
        "Only if you'd rather spend less time modeling!"

Comment

Originally posted by oldHooker View Post
          What's this... a Grumman Gulfstream in 1/48? 8-o
          You bet.

Comment

Working...
          X