Model Planes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Planes...

I'm interested in buying some fully assembled model planes of WWII. Can you recommend places to buy them over the phone or web. I've seen been http://bouticom.com and they have some nice stuff. But just wanted to see what else was out there that people could recommend. Thanks...

Hi
    I would recommend the Corgi Classic range. I have a couple of their WWII aircraft (both B17s) and i find that they are very detailed for the price you pay and as you requested fully assembled.

I'm sure there are other companies out there who are just as good but i tend to find them pricy and generally a bit too large.

If you would like some more info on the Corgi Classic range let me know and i can give you a phone number or a website to visit.

Regards
    Martyn
    The more I look,
    The less I see!!!

Comment

I would also recommend the Corgi Classi models - I only have a few (12) but they look very good. Also remember that most are limited editions - ie the latest BOAC Comet only 1300 units produced.

I can also recommend a particular company - if you want details then let me know

Comment

Working...
      X