New International Arrival!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New International Arrival!

SQ arrives at my airport completing one of the longest commercial routes in the world with a 100% business class configuration! It will park at the main terminal with other Star Alliance members. I have been waiting for these guys to join the party for a while now and am excited!.

That service road is too close to the gate.
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Hehehe. Seems you might be unfamiliar with the manufacuturer of these accessories. I agree it could be slightly further back but I don't particularly mind as I am already space challenged with the 1:400 scale airport-even in its modified form. As they say "it is what it is". But uh... thanks.

Comment

Great collection there.
        When is your SQ A340 first revenue flight?
        Ryan

Comment

Thanks! It is already gone en-route back to SIN. It will be operated daily. Looks nice next to the LH 346 at the gate.

Comment

any flights leaving from YYZ? Where is your airport located and I'll go buy a model for your countries flag carrier and start flights there from my airport. Funny my airport looks almost the same. Ah whatever that just means people can expect the same great service at both airports right?
            I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Exactly!! For now the only one that is regular QK with service from YVR. But plans are to add the AC 763 from YYZ that is daily to LAS.

As to where it is located. With the airline mix that services it I don't think it can be anywhere but the West Coast of the U.S.

Comment

sounds like I should commence talks with AAL to begin service there?

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy View Post
                  sounds like I should commence talks with AAL to begin service there?
                  Yeah, but he should also get jetBlue or Southwest to start up as it is KLAS .

BTW I would commend you if you can find a 1:400 scale jetBlue model. I looked around for it for about 2 years and couldn't find it, then randomly instead of going to Threshold Aviation (the place where I normally get my models from http://www.thresholdaviation.com/Default.asp?c=2307) I decided that I would go to Aviation World (the place that I don't normally go to http://www.aviationworld.net/default.asp?c=23046) and found it, I bought the last one that they would be getting...............................................................

Nehal

Comment

Originally posted by C-FMWQ View Post
                    Nehal
                    Good point!! I will share some more of the current fleet. Here is my airport:
                    Beach Cities West International Airport

Comment

Originally posted by C-FMWQ View Post

BTW I would commend you if you can find a 1:400 scale jetBlue model. I looked around for it for about 2 years and couldn't find it, then randomly instead of going to Threshold Aviation (the place where I normally get my models from http://www.thresholdaviation.com/Default.asp?c=2307) I decided that I would go to Aviation World (the place that I don't normally go to http://www.aviationworld.net/default.asp?c=23046) and found it, I bought the last one that they would be getting...............................................................

Nehal
                      Maybe I could get ACA or WJA to fly there

Comment

Klm?

Comment

Working...
                        X