Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night shot

Hi!
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

this got rejected for "night shot" missing. Well, the other part about the red roof on the bottom I think was clarified and in any case I could provide you the original to prove that it's a red roof.
    Anyway, can I get an explanation on why this photo should be "night shot"? It was taken at 09:35 in the morning with sunrise 2 hours before, no shadows on the fuselage... I think that if I have 10 mins to invest in a quick search on the latest photo uploaded I will find tons of them with this same light conditions but without "night shot" in...

Regards,
    Federico

Well, there is a faint red-orange glow and the shadows are somewhat long so according to the upload guidelines it should be uploaded as a night shot. I really don't understand it either, but that's the way it works.

Comment

Originally posted by wamozart View Post
      Hi!
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

this got rejected for "night shot" missing. Well, the other part about the red roof on the bottom I think was clarified and in any case I could provide you the original to prove that it's a red roof.
      Anyway, can I get an explanation on why this photo should be "night shot"? It was taken at 09:35 in the morning with sunrise 2 hours before, no shadows on the fuselage... I think that if I have 10 mins to invest in a quick search on the latest photo uploaded I will find tons of them with this same light conditions but without "night shot" in...

Regards,
      Federico
      As far I know Photos are not only rejected for "Categories wrong or missing" these days.
      If there is any other reasons to reject then the category is also added in rejection reason.
      In this case I believe "Cropping / Photo edges / Size Ratio" is the main reason for rejection.
      Unless other things are okay we don't need to worry about category.(Certainly that doesn't mean we won't tick categories intentionally)

Comment

The shadows thrown by the wings and horizontal stabiliser are pushing 50 degrees. No way is that a night shot. I cannot comment on the other rejection reasons.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
        X