Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection on date questions.

Hello there!
    I recently got a rejection due to bad info: Date.[https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8007989
    I was sure to put the correct date I took the picture (which, if I'm not wrong, was on the previous day of the upload) I don't know what to do now as I really like the photo and hope it gets accepted.
    If any of the screeners who screened this shot view this tread, hope you can elaborate on why the date is wrong.

oh, I just remembered that the aircraft didn't show up on radar on that day and that registration was kinda glitching out. Just now when I checked, I saw on FR24 that on 27 March it wasn't even in Singapore when I saw it there with my own eyes. Could it be the reason that because of fr24 glitch, when the screeners checked the location of the aircraft on that date to not be in Singapore?

Comment

On your provided date the plane didn't depart from Singapore and according to the EXIF information your photo was taken on the 2020-01-28.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by EDDFspotter View Post
        On your provided date the plane didn't depart from Singapore and according to the EXIF information your photo was taken on the 2020-01-28.

Regards
        just realised that my camera is still set to the wrong date

Comment

Btw how was your trip to Singapore EDDFspotter ?

Comment

Working...
          X