Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glider category

Hello,
    I cant find Glider category on forum and aircraft category guide.
    Please if someone would help.. thank you

we don't have a "Glider" category.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I mean category for gliders is it lighter then air ? Im sorry wrong wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Caprivi View Post
        I mean category for gliders is it lighter then air ? Im sorry wrong wrote
        Gliders are not lighter than air, so that category does not apply. Think about it: if the glider was not moving forward, would it remain in the air (like a balloon) or would it fall to the ground?

Comment

ohh right... would fall of course. I thought about warm air and climb and thats why. So i think it would be small proop.

Comment

ohh right... would fall of course. I thought about warm air and climb and thats why. So i think it would be small proop.
            As far as I know, gliders don't have engines at all. So, "Small Prop" would not apply as well. A photo of a glider does not need any aircraft specific category.

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

As far as I know, gliders don't have engines at all. So, "Small Prop" would not apply as well. A photo of a glider does not need any aircraft specific category.
              It would be easier if you wrote it from the beginning instead of showing the forum community how stupid I am that I don't know. Thank you for answer.

Comment

It would be easier if you wrote it from the beginning instead of showing the forum community how stupid I am that I don't know. Thank you for answer.
                You’re welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X