Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paraglider pictures

Good morning everyone,
    Would this is acceptable? a powered Paraglider picture, and what would be the accepted details as I do not have registration, nor I know the manufacture, and need to know which category this would apply?
    Any help is appreciated.
    Ike Harel

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8684 Paraglider green.JPG Views:	0 Size:	665.2 KB ID:	1093243

So they are not really our cup of tea. To small , no reg, no type. S
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
      Understood. That's reasonable, Erwin.
      Thanks,
      Ike

Comment

Originally posted by ikeharel View Post
        Good morning everyone,
        Would this is acceptable? a powered Paraglider picture, and what would be the accepted details as I do not have registration, nor I know the manufacture, and need to know which category this would apply?
        Any help is appreciated.
        Ike Harel

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_8684 Paraglider green.JPG Views:	0 Size:	665.2 KB ID:	1093243
        There was a pre-planed "invasion" of dozen (or more) powered paragliders above the empty runways of Ben-Gurion airport (in a time interval between landings), at around 08:00 Saturday morning. Managed to take few pictures of several gliders that were close enough for a good focal.
        Jusr had a thought to share this.
        Have a nice new week everybody,
        Ike

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
          I don't know foreign regulations, but actually in Italy paramotors (not only complex wheeled ones such as Ikeharel's one, but also the smaller "backpack engine" ones, as long as they have an engine) must be registered as ultralights. Non-engined paragliders do not need to be registered.

I remember seeing one performing an aerobatic display (yes, they can perform some crazy maneuvers when flown by an expert pilot!), and it carried a visible "I-nnnn" registration on the sail.

Not that I'd upload a photo of one on this site anyway

Comment

Working...
          X