Rejection decisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection decisions

I uploaded this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8389380
    Was rejected for bad airline and after I explained that no information is to find in the web and FAA says the registration is canceled and also an older Canadian one is canceled I appealed. I only got the advice that the title "unknown" is to be used when no information are known. According to the rules it says unknown should be used when no airline can be found. The screener said untitled should be used.

I understand the subject of "untitled" used maybe for old stored airliners without airline name and only basic coloursheme and old registry. But for a plain white helicopter without previous history and without current history it's simply unknown.

I asked for further advice but was refered to open a new topic. Sometimes it's a bit strange how some decisions are choosen and they are not that traceable by the users. This above is just one reason, I personal had many and I read here in the forum others too. Best example is the contrast low/high problem or with obstruction. No problems with rules and we all follow rules in our daily life but they have to be clear.

I refer primary to my answer here: https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...80#post1097480
    View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

I think the screener really did a good job explaing this ?
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
      I think the screener really did a good job explaing this ?
      If so I wouldn't write here...still makes no sense especially in the case with the helicopter. Till now there is no answer only that it is like the screener want to have it. Thats why I also asked to give me a valid operator as it seems the operator is good to find and I'm maybe not able. But no one answered and I also explained why unknown is correct.

Comment

Sometimes I still do not understand the screeners. They reject photos for beeing minimal soft or because you forget to tick a category like small prop but these photos get accepted without a right airline.

https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/N445CH -> should be clearly the Hosptial and not private as it is not private

Seems that every screener is checking like he wants to

Comment

Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
          Sometimes I still do not understand the screeners. They reject photos for beeing minimal soft or because you forget to tick a category like small prop but these photos get accepted without a right airline.

https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/N445CH -> should be clearly the Hosptial and not private as it is not private

Seems that every screener is checking like he wants to
          Bitter much? And if you want to be pedantic about it as it seems you do, uploading it as 'Hosptial' would also be a rejection, so..

Comment

dlowwa
            wow what a wonderful comment using my typo instead of answering why private is okay here and others get rejections for things like that? Okay the night shots of this helicopter are fantastic indeed.

But I got a rejection just because the difference of unknown and untitled. Or I uploaded a shot of plane landing and had some grass at the gear was rejected because of obstruction (half of 1 wheel). And others get pictures with stuff in front and grass and so on. And other users reporting the same problem here with other things.
            No problems when there is a clear problem on the photo or like I did where I made a reg typo. Okay my fault...but some things are strange. And you should may see this comment here as an advice to work on your process.

Oh and I forgot...on my session at a local airport I discovered many planes not having correct airlines even they are clearly visible. But got accepted. I corrected them but till now on some there is still now change. Maybe 4 weeks are not enough.
            I also requested to add the correct airline for this helicopter but till now no change so far. But of course this was a few days ago so there is still time available as I'm sure not the only one.

Comment

Sounds to me like you're complaining about (admitted) human error not benefitting you personally. Yes, mistakes happen (like with the incorrectly titled helicopter you mention). Does that mean errors you made on upload should then be accepted? You can see why it sounds more like whining and bitterness rather than actually trying to be helpful with any flaws you find.

A more constructive approach would have been a post (or private message) saying something like "Hi, I think the info on this helicopter might be incorrect. It's listed as Private, but it seems to be operated by an organisation". If you've already done that, then why not just leave it at that? If someone hasn't had the chance to add it, or maybe missed your request, why do you feel the need to bring your own personal experiences into the process, I wonder?

Mistakes happen every day in screening. Mistakes will continue to happen in the future. If you come across some that you think you might be able to help with constructively, please do so. If not, live with it and move on.

Comment

Working...
              X