Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding my latest picture

Hello,
    I recently uploaded a picture of an a321 which I think could be regarded as a "new aircraft registration". Although the Martin has the same registration I assume that it is now decommissioned.
    Am I right to assume so?
    1920px - A former A321 from Onur Air still wearing the airline's livery. Now belonging to Vallair and in maintenance in CHR since August.. N974M. Airbus A321-231. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Originally posted by Guillaume BACH View Post
    Hello,
    I recently uploaded a picture of an a321 which I think could be regarded as a "new aircraft registration". Although the Martin has the same registration I assume that it is now decommissioned.
    Am I right to assume so?
    1920px - A former A321 from Onur Air still wearing the airline's livery. Now belonging to Vallair and in maintenance in CHR since August.. N974M. Airbus A321-231. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Heya,

I've had a few like this in the past and usually you need to request a crew member or screener to add the badge manually if its a re-use of a rego to a new airframe which your one appears to be, but yeah long story short it does qualify

Kind Regards, JW

Comment

Originally posted by Guillaume BACH View Post
      Hello,
      Am I right to assume so?

Recycled registrations should get priority screening and the first registration badge, but since the system doesn't automatically do this it requires you to fill in the hot photo field, and leave a note to the screener requesting the badge. Mr. Williams, for the most part, already said this. Just thought I'd try and clarify in case it helps.

Comment

Perfect thank you for your guidance.

Comment

Badge added

Comment

I want to remind you that, in addition to the registration, you must also pay attention to the sn / cn.
            This should be highlighted to the screener who can make the necessary checks.

Comment

Working...
            X