Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dvdandrade
    replied
    I'm going to appeal it and link this forum page in order for the screeners to see it.

Leave a comment:

• dvdandrade
    replied
    Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
    Having the most recent photo on JP form the opposite side, this photo is from the side in question from August 24, 2019 and indeed the Medical sticker has been removed. Hope this helps.

***NOTE: this photo is just for confirmation, not looking for anything else

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00829.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	518.5 KB
ID:	1101376
    Thanks a lot m8!

Leave a comment:

• bgkicks49
    replied
    Having the most recent photo on JP form the opposite side, this photo is from the side in question from August 24, 2019 and indeed the Medical sticker has been removed. Hope this helps.

***NOTE: this photo is just for confirmation, not looking for anything else

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00829.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	518.5 KB
ID:	1101376

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by dvdandrade View Post

I think it should be a hot photo because the latest picture on JP of it has the sticker in the front and mine doesn't
    Indeed, it should have been hot. You can appeal the rejection.

Leave a comment:

• dvdandrade
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
    For the life of me, I can't see anything new in your photo. Why do you think, it should be a hot photo?
    I think it should be a hot photo because the latest picture on JP of it has the sticker in the front and mine doesn't

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hey everyone,

Today I uploaded this picture twice as a hot one because, at the first time, I forgot to atatch the link to the most recent photo, but in the second one I did it.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

My question is: why is it an invalid hot? Doesn't a sticker make a difference in the paint scheme?

Kindly,
    David
    Only thing I can think of is the sticker was on the other side of the aircraft, and there is no way to confirm it was on both sides. Other than that, yes, it should have been hot.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Hey everyone,

Today I uploaded this picture twice as a hot one because, at the first time, I forgot to atatch the link to the most recent photo, but in the second one I did it.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

My question is: why is it an invalid hot? Doesn't a sticker make a difference in the paint scheme?

Kindly,
    David
    For the life of me, I can't see anything new in your photo. Why do you think, it should be a hot photo?

Leave a comment:

• dvdandrade
    started a topic Invalid Hot (?)

Invalid Hot (?)

Hey everyone,

Kindly,
    David
Working...
X