Please Help Finding the Regs for 2 Aircrafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Finding the Regs for 2 Aircrafts

Hi there, the following 2 photos were taken on Nov 23rd, 2020, at KCDW, USA - New Jersey.
    I could not see the regs when I was taking photos. After I spotted these 2 planes, I went to KCDW on ground on the radar, but I did not find anything useful. This was why I was here to ask this.

One thing I'm positive is, the first one's reg starts with "N706", and the second one starts with "N711". I tried to search nearby airports (sometimes the FR24 gives wrong departing or arriving airports in my area), and I did not find the regs I needed as well. Could anybody please help me finding the regs for these 2 acs? Thanks to everyone who helps.
    Attached Files

I believe the two you are looking for are N706PD (CIRRUS SR22T) and N711AV (PIPER PA-44 SEMINOLE). I can confirm the PA-44 with pictures online, but am not 100% sure about the SR22T, but both have done extensive flying out of KCDW over the course of the last two weeks.

Hope this helps

Pic to confirm PA-44 (Disclaimer: NOT MY PIC, ONLY POSTED TO HELP ASSIST) (Photo Credit: Paul Kanagie)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	47
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	1103619

N706PD

Comment

Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
        I believe the two you are looking for are N706PD (CIRRUS SR22T) and N711AV (PIPER PA-44 SEMINOLE). I can confirm the PA-44 with pictures online, but am not 100% sure about the SR22T, but both have done extensive flying out of KCDW over the course of the last two weeks.

Hope this helps

Pic to confirm PA-44 (Disclaimer: NOT MY PIC, ONLY POSTED TO HELP ASSIST) (Photo Credit: Paul Kanagie)
        Thanks! I really appreciate the help!

Comment

Originally posted by Anatal View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	47
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	1103619

N706PD
          Thank you too!

Comment

Working...