SWISS AF Vampire Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWISS AF Vampire Query

I have a photo of J-1191 in the original Swiss AF colours, taken in 1993. Scramble database says it was changed to F-AZIK in 1991, Would this be acceptable to upload as J-1191 as a swiss AF military aircraft? As there is no civil reg markings on the photo
    Attached Files

Originally posted by gdinscoll View Post
    I have a photo of J-1191 in the original Swiss AF colours, taken in 1993. Scramble database says it was changed to F-AZIK in 1991, Would this be acceptable to upload as J-1191 as a swiss AF military aircraft? As there is no civil reg markings on the photo
    According to what you wrote, it was not in the Swiss AF anymore in 1993, so ... no.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

According to what you wrote, it was not in the Swiss AF anymore in 1993, so ... no.
      In that case, then I use J-1191 but operated as "private"? as there is no visible marking of another registration. And I have been told that you upload registrations that are on the side of the aircraft according to Dlowwa in post #112 here https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...n-advice/page8

Comment

Originally posted by gdinscoll View Post

In that case, then I use J-1191 but operated as "private"? as there is no visible marking of another registration. And I have been told that you upload registrations that are on the side of the aircraft according to Dlowwa in post #112 here https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...n-advice/page8
        It has to be uploaded with the reg it was flying under, in this case the civil reg.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

A lot of warbirds are still in their former mil colors without civil markings. in this specific case I think she was on paper allready civil, as scramble stated. So yes that was her current reg at that time.

“The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Working...
          X