Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsure about aircraft type and operator

Hi everyone!
    I spotted this military helicopter flying by a few weeks ago. However, I have no knowledge of military aircraft, and the autofill for registration doesn't seem to have this photo in the database. Could anyone take a look and identify this? (I think it's a Changhe Z-8, but I'm more not sure of the operator, clarification on this point will be great) I can supply more information to the extent of my knowledge about this if anyone needs it. Photo is attached
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Change Z-8KH PLAAF c/n: Z8KH-04
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I was looking on the upload page and "Changhe Z-8KH" doesn't show up as an option (I only see Z-8KA, Z-8K as closest matches). Do I need to request it as a new aircraft to be added? Do I need to put a serial number too? Also, PLAAF is also not an operator in the list, does that need to be added as well? Also, what does C/N mean? Finally does this count as a hot photo since (I don't think) there aren't any photos of this aircraft? Sorry if it's too many questions I just don't want to get rejected after uploading.
      Thanks a bunch!

Comment

PLAAF is China - Air Force. Cn is contruction number. And Yes if the tyoe is not avail. You need to request it.

Brgds

Erwin

Comment

To confirm, Construction number should be input in the serial number, correct?

Comment

Yes sir

Erwin

Comment

Working...
            X