Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heliport with no code

Hi,
    I passed by a medical center today and noticed it had a helipad, so I snapped a few pics. I would like to upload one as an airport overview, but I have been unable to find any information/codes regarding the pad. What should I put in for the location when submitting the photo?

Thanks!

The same goes for aerodromes! It would be pretty nice if they added a new type of location for (Non- ICAO Aiport) locations with links. Since the "Other location" feature isn´t the best in my opinion.

Something like this could be nice:

​​​​​​

Comment

Uou can use other location. And we do add airfields with only a local 3 letter code.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        Uou can use other location. And we do add airfields with only a local 3 letter code.
        Thank you for the response Dutch. In that case, could you please help and this one? I've sent the format and mail but got no response.
        There's a handful of us that want to upload airport overviews but cant until its added.

Name: "Albatros Residencial Aereo"
        Code: "ABT"

Extra info so that you can verify info is correct:

Elevation: 950m
        Runways: 01/19
        Lat: 18.5926946
        Lon: -99.2600663

Photo of the main hangar with the code on the roof and on the registration of the bade aircraft (Photo of a colleague): Marcos Nava

Comment

Originally posted by Santiago MN View Post

Thank you for the response Dutch. In that case, could you please help and this one? I've sent the format and mail but got no response.
          There's a handful of us that want to upload airport overviews but cant until its added.

Name: "Albatros Residencial Aereo"
          Code: "ABT"

Extra info so that you can verify info is correct:

Elevation: 950m
          Runways: 01/19
          Lat: 18.5926946
          Lon: -99.2600663

Photo of the main hangar with the code on the roof and on the registration of the bade aircraft (Photo of a colleague): Marcos Nava

Yes Please , it would be really useful for all the community the addition of this important Aerodrome

Comment

Originally posted by ER5400 View Post
            Hi,
            I passed by a medical center today and noticed it had a helipad, so I snapped a few pics. I would like to upload one as an airport overview, but I have been unable to find any information/codes regarding the pad. What should I put in for the location when submitting the photo?

Thanks!
            Dear No-Name,
            You can add an overview even without a code. Personally I have 6 locations without code...
            Or you could heavy-google it and eventually find NAV information then have it added.
            Regards,
            Mirko

To the Mexicans, ABT is done. Deliberately without special characters given the issues we often observe. Happy uploading! give us those great shots!

Comment

Originally posted by bleuair View Post
              Dear No-Name,
              You can add an overview even without a code. Personally I have 6 locations without code...
              Or you could heavy-google it and eventually find NAV information then have it added.
              Regards,
              Mirko

To the Mexicans, ABT is done. Deliberately without special characters given the issues we often observe. Happy uploading! give us those great shots!
              I appreciate the help, more photos soon!

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone!

Comment

Working...
                X