Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad info Bombadier Dash 8-315

Hello Everyone,

Luke here (Or United44life on Jetphotos)

I'm reaching out to ask for help about the attached aircraft. I've probably submitted this 7 or 8 times already and its always rejected. Once it was realized that this isn't a De Havilland Dash 8 but a Bombadier Dash 8-315 I fixed the mistake. However, its still saying bad info, I cant tell if this is a Dash 8-Q315 or Dash 8-315MRP. ITs a government owned and operated aircraft out of KMHT. However, the details on what agency actually owns this is no where to be found. Any help from screeners or other forum members would be greatly apricated. Its a one of a kind experimental aircraft and Id like to get it up on Jetophotos. Thank you again!
    Attached Files

Here is a larger verison of the aircraft sorry for such a small picture earlier. Thank you!
    Attached Files

Comment

https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...mberTxt=N505CL

Comment

Ok so that info is the info I was using. But there wasn’t an option for an 8-315 so it was rejected then I tried too add the airframe but that was also rejected saying it’s a bombardier dash 8 not a de havilland dash 8

Comment

If you can check your rejection email, it was rejected for wrong airline rather than aircraft type.

Comment

Multiple times it’s only said wrong info with out anything else

Comment

Sometimes screeners will add a note that will be present in your screening emails versus your 'rejected photos' page. Sometimes it's best if you wait for the email to show up because it sometimes helps shed more light on a rejected photo

Comment

Ok so I submitted yet again and this time checked my emails and there was no extra info yet again. If anyone else can have some insight into this it would be appricated.

Comment

Working...
                X