Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask about the registrations for two specific flights on 2020/8/25

Hi there,
    I'm about to upload close-up photos of an EVA AIR A321 that landed at TSA(RCSS) 5:32PM on 2020/8/25 and the following one China Airlines A333 at 5:35PM(both according to EXIF). Being close-ups both photos don't reveal any clue about the reg. of aircrafts. Can someone who has the access to historical flight data tell me the registrations of these two aircrafts? Many thanks for your help!

Originally posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm about to upload close-up photos of an EVA AIR A321 that landed at TSA(RCSS) 5:32PM on 2020/8/25 and the following one China Airlines A333 at 5:35PM(both according to EXIF). Being close-ups both photos don't reveal any clue about the reg. of aircrafts. Can someone who has the access to historical flight data tell me the registrations of these two aircrafts? Many thanks for your help!
    I am not 100% certain, but I believe the aircraft you're looking for, according to the FR24 playback feature, are A321 (B-16201) and A330 (B-18301).

It would help better determine if these are in fact the regs if you posted a photo of your close-ups
    Thanks
    http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post

I am not 100% certain, but I believe the aircraft you're looking for, according to the FR24 playback feature, are A321 (B-16201) and A330 (B-18301).

It would help better determine if these are in fact the regs if you posted a photo of your close-ups
      Thanks
      Hi bgkicks49,
      Thank you so much! I believe your information is accurate enough for me since TSA is not a busy airport

Comment

Working...
      X