Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helicopter N534P - ac type needed

Hi,

Recently I spotted a helicopter at KEWR and the reg is N534P. There is no pic of the ac in the db currently so I need to find the correct type. it is an AS350B3 according to FAA but as you may know FAA does not show the subtype (which normally is the 3rd line of the ac on the upload page). I found it is an Eurocopter AS350 B3 AStar on radarbox.com (https://www.radarbox.com/data/registration/N534P) but there was no option for B3 AStar. I requested to add it but it was denied with no comment.

Anyone has idea on what subtype I should put in when uploading for this aircraft? Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Attached Files

Aerospatiale AS 350B3 Ecureuil
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by NYspotter View Post
      Hi,

Recently I spotted a helicopter at KEWR and the reg is N534P. There is no pic of the ac in the db currently so I need to find the correct type. it is an AS350B3 according to FAA but as you may know FAA does not show the subtype (which normally is the 3rd line of the ac on the upload page). I found it is an Eurocopter AS350 B3 AStar on radarbox.com (https://www.radarbox.com/data/registration/N534P) but there was no option for B3 AStar. I requested to add it but it was denied with no comment.

Anyone has idea on what subtype I should put in when uploading for this aircraft? Any help would be greatly appreciated
      AStar is the American name for it, since they decided that Ecureil (french for Squirrel) would be too hard to pronounce.

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        Aerospatiale AS 350B3 Ecureuil
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post

AStar is the American name for it, since they decided that Ecureil (french for Squirrel) would be too hard to pronounce.
          Lol never heard this before..... good to know Thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by NYspotter View Post

Lol never heard this before..... good to know Thank you !
            Everywhere else in the world people call it the Squirrel lol

Comment

Working...
            X