Same airline with different category

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same airline with different category

Hi, I recently found that the airline: China - Civil Aviation Authority of China (CAAC) and Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) (Actually, the latter one is the correct full name of CAAC) is under different categories. However, they are actually the same airline. (The current administrative department of civil aviation in China and former state-owned airline in China)
    The former is under the category of Military/Government and the latter one is Airline. So I wonder which one should I choose when I upload photos.
    Best regards.

Originally posted by Luming YU View Post
    Hi, I recently found that the airline: China - Civil Aviation Authority of China (CAAC) and Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) (Actually, the latter one is the correct full name of CAAC) is under different categories. However, they are actually the same airline. (The current administrative department of civil aviation in China and former state-owned airline in China)
    The former is under the category of Military/Government and the latter one is Airline. So I wonder which one should I choose when I upload photos.
    Best regards.
    It's a government aircraft, so the one under Military/Government

Comment

Working...
    X