Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A388
    replied
    Okay thanks Fleckenmann. I gues we just wait and see. Who or where does FR24 get all that data to include it in their database?

A388

Leave a comment:

• fleckenmann
    replied
    No, maybe you dont understand. FR24 has a database with registered Aircraft including hexcode and everything to identify ist with ADS-B. PJ-DVG as of now is not in their database, why so ever. You Don‘t See that airframe on Radar, right ? ONCE it is known in the FR24 database, your photo should be linked to it right away. Maybe you understand it better now

Leave a comment:

• A388
    replied
    Fleckenmann that is my question, didn't FR24 take over JP for a few million dollars? Their databases should be linked to each other. With your logic, no new registration photos will ever show on FR24.

A388

Leave a comment:

• fleckenmann
    replied
    If the airframe is not in the FR24 database, how should it be linked. If you enter the reg in the FR24 search field, it does not show up because FR24 doesn’t know it. It’s a problem with the FR24 database, not the JP one.

Leave a comment:

• A388
    replied
    Fleckenmann, my photo is in the JP database. Aren't those linked to FR24 which is why you see the JP photos on FR24? That is my question why this hasn't been linked yet. How else can you see the JP photos on FR24?

A388

Leave a comment:

• fleckenmann
    replied
    There is no PJ-DVG in the FR24 database. Maybe thats why

Leave a comment:

• A388
    started a topic PJ-DVG and Flightradar24

PJ-DVG and Flightradar24

Hi,

I uploaded the first photo of PJ-DVG (Divi Divi Air Twin Otter) last week or so but I see it still isn't linked to Flightradar24. Why is this?

A388
Working...
X