Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Category Cargo or not?

Hi everyone,
    I'm wanting to upload a picture of 9H-NFC, an Airbus A340 which is owned by Air X Charter. The side of the aircraft shows "AirX World Cargo" but the plane itself seems to be a passenger plane that I presume has been converted to Cargo for use during the times now. Can anyone let me know if I should tick Cargo category or not?
    Thanks in advance.

Seeing as four other photos of this aircraft have been accepted with the cargo category ticked, you will be safe to assume you can tick Cargo Aircraft. If in doubt with categories, see if its already uploaded with that category too:

https://www.jetphotos.com/showphotos...d&sort-order=0

Comment

Originally posted by JamesDC152 View Post
      Seeing as four other photos of this aircraft have been accepted with the cargo category ticked, you will be safe to assume you can tick Cargo Aircraft. If in doubt with categories, see if its already uploaded with that category too:

https://www.jetphotos.com/showphotos...d&sort-order=0
      And it never hurts to leave a comment to the screener saying that you are not sure and very sorry if you've incorrectly selected a category.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis Latham View Post
        Hi everyone,
        I'm wanting to upload a picture of 9H-NFC, an Airbus A340 which is owned by Air X Charter. The side of the aircraft shows "AirX World Cargo" but the plane itself seems to be a passenger plane that I presume has been converted to Cargo for use during the times now. Can anyone let me know if I should tick Cargo category or not?
        Thanks in advance.
        actually I do not think "cargo" needs to be selected. I have several pics of A346/A332 but I never picked "cargo" for them as they are still passages jets not real freighters

Comment

Hi

When in doubt feel free to leave a message to the screeners

We are more than happy to correct it for you, if needed.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X