Resubmitting an existing photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resubmitting an existing photo?

Can you resubmit an existing photo that's improved? If so the process? Thanks,,,,,Steve
    Click to view my pictures on Jetphotos.net. Thanks!!

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5984

Go to the image that you want to replace. On the lower right side of the page under Photo Administration you will see Resubmit Photo. Click there and follow the instructions. The replacement image must be the same frame and the same size as previously uploaded.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D52AB24A-5035-4677-B879-B4E3E6493605.png Views:	0 Size:	88.0 KB ID:	1124689
    Last edited by brianw999; 2021-10-01, 17:48.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Brian,,,,,,,,,Thanks a lot. Will do. It aint broke but it's a better image. Thanks again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Steve
      Click to view my pictures on Jetphotos.net. Thanks!!

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5984

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        Go to the image that you want to replace. On the lower right side of the page under Photo Administration you will see Resubmit Photo. Click there and follow the instructions. The replacement image must be the same frame and the same size as previously uploaded.

Click image for larger version Name:	D52AB24A-5035-4677-B879-B4E3E6493605.png Views:	0 Size:	88.0 KB ID:	1124689
        Good day Brian
        Pardon me but what do you mean by same frame? Say my original photo is 1024 by 768. Does that mean I cant replace it with 1024 by 576?

Would I need to use one of my slots to resubmit a photo and would it then be placed in the queue like a new submission?

Thank you.

fablee

Comment

The reupload must be same picture with better processing. It must also be the same size as the original upload. As far as I know your available slots are not affected.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            The reupload must be same picture with better processing. It must also be the same size as the original upload. As far as I know your available slots are not affected.
            Thank you, Sir, for your advice.

Comment

Good Day Brian Will there be an email notification to show that the reupload has been processed and/or accepted/rejected?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X