Photo Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Location

How close to the Airport do you need to be to put in the airport? I have photos a couple of miles from the airport and don't know how to mark the location

Originally posted by CharlieTripp View Post
    How close to the Airport do you need to be to put in the airport? I have photos a couple of miles from the airport and don't know how to mark the location
    Coming from someone who is not on the JP team, in my opinion if the aircraft is landing at a specific airport I would typically upload as that airport. In the cases where the aircraft is off airport or a static display, I typically will choose the US state/country and then Choose "Other Location" and then choose the city name or if it was at a museum I would write that into the Other Location field. I hope this helps, but maybe the JP crew has an alternative idea on how to approach this dilemma

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieTripp View Post
      Use the airport. I have photos on JP of aircraft on approach to Tenerife Sur, Reina Sofia taken from the holiday resort I was staying at which was 1.5 to 2 miles from the threshold.
      for example…. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9492594
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
      X