Hi, which category to insert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, which category to insert?

Which category should be included in this aircraft (G-LEAC) e (CS-LTO)? how does the category differ (business jet, leave white) for these models? Businnes jet, when to use it? Thanks for your help
    Attached Files

Originally posted by FUMAGALLI ANDREA View Post
    Which category should be included in this aircraft (G-LEAC) e (CS-LTO)? how does the category differ (business jet, leave white) for these models? Businnes jet, when to use it? Thanks for your help
    Business jet. Categories are applied to the type of aircraft not the operator, so they will always be Business Jet category.

Comment

A thousand thanks. For both of them that category? how can i understand and differentiate it from a private individual? (type N629KC which is not business jet)? Is there a general rule? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FUMAGALLI ANDREA View Post
        A thousand thanks. For both of them that category? how can i understand and differentiate it from a private individual? (type N629KC which is not business jet)? Is there a general rule? Thanks
        I put this category if it is jet powered (not turboprop) and used for private luxury flights. Both of the pictured above are, no matter who they belong to.

Comment

Anything from an SF50 to a Boeing 747 BBJ that is jet-powered and VIP is business jet.

Comment

thanks everyone for the help

Comment

Working...
            X