Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Request - A7-BAJ

Hey All,
    I recently saw this Beechcraft Premier (N672AS) At KPDK today, but when I went to upload it as a first registration, I couldn't find any information on it on the usual sites I used (FR24, FlightAware, LAAS, Etc). If one of yall got a chance could you give me some info for this and/or sites to obtain it?

Thanks,
    A7-BAJ
    Attached Files

So.

Here's the trick.

It's got nothing useful, but notice how the 6th line says
    Pending Number Change 319SM
    So what that means is that the "current" registration is N319SM, and even if the plane has a new one painted on it, they're still processing the paperwork (or something like that).

So you look for that one.

And on line 5, it actually says Pending Number Change 672AS. So when you see that on the results page with info, it means the reg you're looking at will soon be the old one.
    [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Hello, All,
      Writing this on behalf of my friend (sr.jets_001), who is having issues posting to forums.

Caught a Gulfstream G-V registered N759QA at Doha International Airport (OTBD), but looked through usual sources (FAA DB, Flightaware, Flightradar24, LAAS, etc etc) for SN/CN, but all searches came up dry. Attempted to submit for JP without a SN, but was rejected on bad info -> CN Missing (see below). Does anyone have a way to find the SN for this registration? If so could you please let me know.

Thanks,
      A7

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Working...
      X