X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrections neeeded

Hi there. I've just uploaded this photo here
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10467784

Correct operator is Swiftair Hellas, can someone correct it? I chose Swiftair from the operators list when uploading the photo because Swiftair Hellas doesn't exist there to choose it although there are many other photos of this operator. I really can't understand why it isn't on the operators list to choose it.

Also, the type needs correction, it is an EMB-120FC and not EMB-120RT as it is uploaded here with its previous registration EC-HCF.

Thanks in advance for your help. Kind regards.

Hi,

So to be clear. It was uploaded with Bad info, airline and type. So should be a reject right?

On the upload page, you can request an operator if it is not in the menu.

Normally this is they way to handle this. You request and airline, we add it and THEN you can upload.

As for the type. You can change it yourself on the upload page, or request it also if not on the list.

So in short I am quite dissappointed you blame us for incorrect date while it is your error.

pls use the correct way before submitting a bad info upload.

“The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Hi Erwin. I didn't blame anyone in my request, wonder where exactly you find my sayings as "blaming". I just wrote what happened. The operator isn't on the upload list, although there are recent photos uploaded with that particular operator (Swiftair Hellas), but when I tried to choose, it didn't appear. I know the process of requesting to open a new operator, I have used it already three times in the past. I also tried now to change the operator but correct operator doesn't exist although as I've said, there are recent photos of it on the database.

Comment

It was our mistake we have accepted the picture with this info, but as you stated ' I really can't understand why it isn't on the operators list to choose it. ' suggest we are apparently failed in supplying the info you need,

If for whatever reason the info is not available, you can request it. And after its accepted you can upload the picture. All I am saying.
        You did it the wrong way around and was lucky it was accepted.

Anyway. She is updated.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Working...
        X