Question on Bad Info: Airline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Bad Info: Airline

I submitted a photo of a helicopter recently acquired by the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks. They are the registered owner. For the airline, there isn't a MDFWP option, so the next closest option is United States - Government as the MDFWP is a government entity that reports directly to the Governor.

There were a few other reasons, but one reason the photo got rejected is due to incorrect airline. I know the airline, so "unknown" wouldn't have been applicable, and in the description I did say that it is owned by the MDFWP. As far as I can tell, this department is not a direct subsidiary of the US Forest Service or anything like that, so that airline would not have been correct either. I was just curious now as to what airline I should have put.

I don't think I should have left it as the previous owner that auto-fill brought up, the Hillsborough County Sheriff? In hindsight I guess I should have mentioned this in the comments to screener, but at the time I felt that it would only be redundant as I already provided all the info. Lessons for next time!

I included the photo with the clear registration, N680DG, for quick fact-checking.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by billings.spotter View Post
    I submitted a photo of a helicopter recently acquired by the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks. They are the registered owner. For the airline, there isn't a MDFWP option, so the next closest option is United States - Government as the MDFWP is a government entity that reports directly to the Governor.

There were a few other reasons, but one reason the photo got rejected is due to incorrect airline. I know the airline, so "unknown" wouldn't have been applicable, and in the description I did say that it is owned by the MDFWP. As far as I can tell, this department is not a direct subsidiary of the US Forest Service or anything like that, so that airline would not have been correct either. I was just curious now as to what airline I should have put.

I don't think I should have left it as the previous owner that auto-fill brought up, the Hillsborough County Sheriff? In hindsight I guess I should have mentioned this in the comments to screener, but at the time I felt that it would only be redundant as I already provided all the info. Lessons for next time!

I included the photo with the clear registration, N680DG, for quick fact-checking.
    Long story short, if you don't see the airline for the aircraft your have to add it.

In the future you can add airlines here https://www.jetphotos.com/addphotos/addairline.php

Comment

Working...
    X