Military biz jets tagging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military biz jets tagging

I have a photo of a T-1 Jayhawk I'm looking to upload. Under aircraft categories would it be appropriate to check the "business jet" box or would this potentially get it rejected for bad info? The Jayhawk is the military version of the Hawker 400 private jet.

bizet yes - note we never reject for category only.

Regards
    Alex

Comment

I've had a rejection for post-processing (which I'll deal with myself) and 'bad info: genre' .

How would I categorise this RAAF VIP transport? do I need to classify it as a 'business jet' or could I just leave that section blank?

Click image for larger version  Name:	RAAF BBJ A36-002 color adjust 1920.jpg Views:	0 Size:	849.4 KB ID:	1140428

Comment

Originally posted by steveworner View Post
        I've had a rejection for post-processing (which I'll deal with myself) and 'bad info: genre' .

How would I categorise this RAAF VIP transport? do I need to classify it as a 'business jet' or could I just leave that section blank?

Click image for larger version Name:	RAAF BBJ A36-002 color adjust 1920.jpg Views:	0 Size:	849.4 KB ID:	1140428
        I presume, that genre is more about military/civilian, are you sure, that you have uploaded it as military?
        However the rejection reason would likely be the processing, I dont think, that the shot could be rejected just because of a bad genre.

Comment

Working...
        X