Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Operator is the Most Accurate?

Hi team,

I have had photos of VH-AAS and VH-AMR (Both are B300C) taken this year and would like to upload to Jetphotos. However, when I scanned through the database, I noticed a few different operators:
    • Pel-Air Aviation
    • Ambulance Service of NSW
    • NSW Ambulance
    I am just wondering which one is the most accurate to use when uploading?

Kind regards,

John

Hi John,

I am not a sceener but for VH-AAS the airline should be Pel-Air Aviation but it is contracted to Ambulance Service of NSW. The situation is similar to VH-AMR. There seems to be photos accepted in the database for all 3 airlines, so I would use the latest accepted photos' airline.
    Both aircraft's latest accepted photos airline seems to be Ambulance Service of NSW, so you can try using that since multiple pictures with this airline assigned to the airplanes have been accepted.
    Good luck!

Comment

I normally use the name of the current Operator which is sometimes not necessarily the owner.

An example would be G-KAAT which was an MD900 owned by Medical Aviation Services but was operated by the Kent Air Ambulance Trust.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by Istrate Alexandru View Post
        Hi John,

I am not a sceener but for VH-AAS the airline should be Pel-Air Aviation but it is contracted to Ambulance Service of NSW. The situation is similar to VH-AMR. There seems to be photos accepted in the database for all 3 airlines, so I would use the latest accepted photos' airline.
        Both aircraft's latest accepted photos airline seems to be Ambulance Service of NSW, so you can try using that since multiple pictures with this airline assigned to the airplanes have been accepted.
        Good luck!
        Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        I normally use the name of the current Operator which is sometimes not necessarily the owner.

An example would be G-KAAT which was an MD900 owned by Medical Aviation Services but was operated by the Kent Air Ambulance Trust.
        Thanks Istrate and Brian. The advice is very helpful.

Comment

Working...
        X