Info Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info Question

This Photo was taken at KLAX, the plane is obviously is painted in Alaskan's Livery but FR24 says it was operating as United 5744, how would it be put in? I don't think this photo is high enough quality but I am curious about this situation. Should it get marked as an Alaskan Aircraft or a United or does it not matter as it will be Skywest airlines either way?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Originally posted by CharlieTripp View Post
    This Photo was taken at KLAX, the plane is obviously is painted in Alaskan's Livery but FR24 says it was operating as United 5744, how would it be put in? I don't think this photo is high enough quality but I am curious about this situation. Should it get marked as an Alaskan Aircraft or a United or does it not matter as it will be Skywest airlines either way?

Thanks
    Hello
    This is actually quite often that the aircraft is leased to another airline for a single flight, or a few.
    From My point of view, in a case, that the aircraft is least just for a few flights I would have used the airline that owns it.
    In a case, that it is a more long term leasing, like for a whoel summer for example, I would have used the user with the owner specified in brackets such as United(Alaska).

However from my point of view, this photo is back-lit anyway.

Comment

You can take this as an example:
      A Sky-Up aircraft leased to Smart Wings for a summer period.
      UR-SQQ. Boeing 737-8Q8. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

All of the above, and indeed. This photo will get rejected anyway for back-lit. No way to fix this sadly…

Comment

Working...
        X