model this aircraft is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model this aircraft is?

Hi, can you tell me what model this aircraft is? pemsavo in a pipistrel but those beams under the wings confuse me. Thanks for your help.
    Attached Files

To me, the front is very simillar to pipistrel aircraft, however, what confuses me is the tail, as most pipistrels I have seen have a tail with a vertical stabilizer on top.

Comment

I think, she could be Remos GX
      The Remos aircraft we fly are considered light sport aircraft (LSA's ). Excellent flight characteristics allow the new and experienced pilot limitless fun!
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I would like to have support on the model of this aircraft. I assume it's a Piper PA-31 Cheyenne, but which version more specifically? Could the pre screen image processing for loading be good? Thank you
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I photographed this F104 in Pratica di mare. The serial number MM6804 and the wording F104S are visible on the tail, but I see that other uploads have been made with other different serial numbers. Do I have to enter the serial number that I see on the aircraft or would it be incorrect and enter a different serial number how did others do? Thank you Click image for larger version  Name:	MM6804-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	787.6 KB ID:	1167758Click image for larger version  Name:	1proxy-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	521.2 KB ID:	1167759

Comment

Working...
          X