Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Info Rejection - Boeing test reg & missing MSN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bad Info Rejection - Boeing test reg & missing MSN

    I am very new to this site and any feedback/suggestions is greatly appreciated.

    I have the picture that keeps on getting rejected due to bad info. I tried the current N2002L reg that it is currently flying with Boeing's Charleston plant. I have also tried the XA-DHM reg that it will have upon delivery to Aero Mexico. I also added into comments that it is the first reg. When you search N2002L nothing pops up and XA-DHM shows a Gulfstream. Could that be the reason for the reject?

    Click image for larger version  Name:	Z72_7882-Jet Photos-3.jpg Views:	63 Size:	364.3 KB ID:	1149083
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bleuair; 2022-11-20, 13:06.

  • #2
    To me it seems, tha N2002L should be used as it appears to be a test registration under which it flew. Did the screenerer leave any comment to the rejection? Can you share the rejection?
    Not a screenerer though, it's just my point of view.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you for the reply! I agree with the test registration because of the border around the reg which looks like speed tape.

      My first reject
      viation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos

      My second reject with the N2002L reg. I corrected the underexposure and changed the airline to Boeing because the aircraft has not been delivered to Aeromexico
      Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos

      My third reject with the XA-DHM Reg
      Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos

      Comment


      • #4
        Did you receive rejection mails? There should be some additional info, regarding what is meant by the bad info rejection.
        Did it really specify registration?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by forunner93 View Post
          Thank you for the reply! I agree with the test registration because of the border around the reg which looks like speed tape.

          My first reject
          viation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos

          My second reject with the N2002L reg. I corrected the underexposure and changed the airline to Boeing because the aircraft has not been delivered to Aeromexico
          Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos

          My third reject with the XA-DHM Reg
          Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos
          For the second rejection apparently you missed the MSN. Yes I DO know on that page the MSN appears to be empty but when you click the date on the same page, it will bring an empty page. Once you get onto the page, go to the URL part and the MSN should be the last a few digits of the link, if you put the MSN when uploading. In this case, it appears to be nothing so I assume you didn’t put the MSN which was the reason for the rejection.

          but yes, you needed to use the test reg appears on the fuselage, not the future reg

          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            If the C/N was empty, I do tend to think either, that that was the actual cause as it is considered a problem if it is somewhat easy to find.
            However in a case of C/N the screeners do tend to leave some clue in the rejection comment.

            Comment


            • #7
              I wish I would have seen the email about 30 minutes ago. Thank you for pointing that out.

              It looks like the correct Reg number to enter is N2002L and Aero Mexico for the Airline instead of Boeing.

              I cannot find any Serial Number/CN that is tied to either N2002L or XA-DHM on google. Is there any change that you know of a good source to find the Serial Number or Construction Number?
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-11-19 153501.jpg Views:	0 Size:	364.1 KB ID:	1149094

              Comment


              • #8
                I do usually tend to search for the C/Ns at the registers of the civil authorities if I cannot somply google it.
                like faa forexample in case of US registered A/Cs, however it is not gonna help in this case I suppose.
                https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...NNumberInquiry
                But honestly I'm not sure where to look at in case of Mexican registries.
                Also the mails are usually being sent at the full hour after the rejection, so it is indeed good to wait before another upload in case you are not sure.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
                  I do usually tend to search for the C/Ns at the registers of the civil authorities if I cannot somply google it.
                  like faa forexample in case of US registered A/Cs, however it is not gonna help in this case I suppose.
                  https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...NNumberInquiry
                  But honestly I'm not sure where to look at in case of Mexican registries.
                  Also the mails are usually being sent at the full hour after the rejection, so it is indeed good to wait before another upload in case you are not sure.
                  the faa web don’t show those info for the Boeing test regs.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by forunner93 View Post
                    I wish I would have seen the email about 30 minutes ago. Thank you for pointing that out.

                    It looks like the correct Reg number to enter is N2002L and Aero Mexico for the Airline instead of Boeing.

                    I cannot find any Serial Number/CN that is tied to either N2002L or XA-DHM on google. Is there any change that you know of a good source to find the Serial Number or Construction Number?
                    Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2022-11-19 153501.jpg Views:	0 Size:	364.1 KB ID:	1149094
                    I was unable to find the MSN as well, on planespotter.net. I assume you can just leave a comment to the screeners saying unable to find the MSN.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NYspotter View Post

                      the faa web don’t show those info for the Boeing test regs.
                      Yes, that sound logical as the reg tends to change between A/Cs quite frequently, I just wanted to point FAA as an example of such registry.
                      I cold not find the C/N either btw.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        maybe you can try one of these sites.
                        https://ts.sct.gob.mx/transporte-y-m...-civil/inicio/
                        https://www.yumpu.com/it/document/re...bierno-federal

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I am unable to find either the serial number or construction number of the Boeing 787 pictured below. Today it flew under the N2002L registration, and it looks like it will be registered with the XA-DHM once delivered to Aero Mexico.

                          Today it did a test flight out of Boeing's Charleston factory under the call sign BOE112 with the Flight Radar 24 details available here N2002L - Boeing (various 767/777/787 models) - Boeing - Flightradar24.

                          Any help would be very appreciated and if you find the serial/construction number, can you please show me how you got it. Click image for larger version

Name:	Z72_7882-Jet Photos-3.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	364.3 KB
ID:	1149110

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            MSN is 65103

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Brad Ice View Post
                              MSN is 65103
                              Thank you for the reply. How'd you get the MSN?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X