Need clarification on "private" vs "general aviation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need clarification on "private" vs "general aviation"

I'm seeing conflicting examples of how to add new registrations of aircraft owned by companies that sound similar. I see some examples that are listed as "private" (Adams Office LLC, Big Elk Aviation LLC) and others as a "general aviation" airline (Blue Start Gas Fleet Services, Thunderbird Aviation). How can I know whether to fill out a request for a new airline for these that I have waiting? Thanks. Sorry if I'm being clueless.

1. Medic Choppers LLC
    2. Mitchel Aviation LLC
    3. Wayside Elite Aviation LLC
    4. Aberdeen Flying Service
    5. Cardinal Glass Industries Inc.

I would say, that if the company, that is written on the A/C does exist in the airline list under GA, you should use GA, otherwise, you can use private.

Comment

JuklicekCZ OK, sure. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
        I would say, that if the company, that is written on the A/C does exist in the airline list under GA, you should use GA, otherwise, you can use private.
        In Addition to that:

For bizzers which are “owned" by lessors or celebrities, "Private" as Airlines is very okay. Same for private small prop aircraft.

For Bizzers which are owned by "real" Airlines, especially if the Airline is written on the plane itself, the Airline has to be filled in. If the Airline does not exist, it has to be requested. Same for small prop aircraft with flight school titels on it, or if they are owned by an aeroclub which can be checked on their website.
        Best Regards from Germany,
        Julian S.​

Comment

Julian S. thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X