Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Livery? Or not

Hi all

Is the Malaysia Airlines Negaraku livery considered "Special Livery" when uploading since currently about half of their fleet have been repainted to it but FR24 still highlights some of the aircraft with (Negaraku Livery) for eg. 9M-MAC/MTX. Thanks in advance

Yes considered special
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
      Yes considered special
      How is it special if that is their new livery? Its like Qantas when they came out with the 'Silver Roo' livery or when Nauru Airlines came out with their Star livery. I'm sure that wasn't considered special

Comment

Yea its a bit confusing since there no official statement of the Negaraku livery being the new official livery but more than half of the fleet has that scheme.

Comment

I have been to BKK recently. 6 out of 7 aircraft have the Negaraku livery.

So, is it still considered "Special" and will be rejected if not ticked?
          Oliver Richter

Comment

Originally posted by KampfHase View Post
            I have been to BKK recently. 6 out of 7 aircraft have the Negaraku livery.

So, is it still considered "Special" and will be rejected if not ticked?
            If the only issue is an unticked category (no issues with the photo itself), that shouldn’t result in a rejection, the screener will tick it for you

Comment

Working...
            X