Account banned due to bad info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account banned due to bad info.

Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right place, but since it has something to do with photo info, guess I'll post it here.

One of my friend's account got banned because he accidently filled a wrong date in his first photo ( Account name Fedcan , before banned ) and because he is new to JP, and don't know how to use the forum.

He uploaded the photo two days ago, and the right date is Jan 1st 2022, but he filled a wrong one, maybe he didn't use Auto Fill or he didn't check the info after Auto Fill. And after the photo got accepted, comments show that the date must be wrong and they started to doubt whether Fedcan was the photographer (sure I can prove that he is the photographer and he has the right to upload the image, because I saw him took the pictures)

Fedcan didn't know that he could use the forum to correct photo data, he simply used the "correct info" function but soon find out he couldn't change the date. And one day later, his account got banned, mostly due to a report from another person.

I'm very sad to hear the news from him, and now he is really frustrated. Are there any solutions? I'm sorry that I have to post the topic for him, he is just new to the community.

Hi,

Well seems he is the victim of a huge amount of cheating fellow photographers from your location. We are sometimes flooded with new accounts uploading all kinds of manipulated or bad info shots. For now I will reopen his account but lets be clear to use the correct dates on his uploads.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
      Hi,

Well seems he is the victim of a huge amount of cheating fellow photographers from your location. We are sometimes flooded with new accounts uploading all kinds of manipulated or bad info shots. For now I will reopen his account but lets be clear to use the correct dates on his uploads.
      Thanks a lot Erwin! I contacted Fedcan and he said he will make sure the data is correct after using auto fill from now on. Thanks a lot for your help

Comment

Working...
      X