Aircraft data identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft data identification

Hi there, I need help to identify the owner of this registration N484BA. Hasn't found the data in database and very limited information elsewhere. So far I only found this from Flightaware.

N484BA (1998 LEARJET INC 31A owned by TVPX AIRCRAFT SOLUTIONS INC TRUSTEE) aircraft registration information with aircraft photos, flight tracking, and maps.

The owner of the aircraft is not listed in the database. So what should I fill in for it? Any help would ve appreciated. Thank you in advance

Upload as Private
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

….and don’t forget to use the “Bizjet” category.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Thanks guys for the help. Will use it as soon as possible

Comment

Hi there, I need some help to inputting data for N658AD. It's a temporary registration for a 737-800 that is already in Air Force paint scheme(the same as a-0707 and a-0808, grey paint). Soon it will be flown from Johannesburg for the delivery to Indonesia Air Force. The information I got is this

it seems that the current owner is the same one as my previous post, TVPX Aircraft Solutions. But it's not listed in database. So when I upload some photo, can I use the Air Force as the operator? Since it is already their aircraft, but still using temporary registration. Thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by T.P.F.A. View Post
            Hi there, I need some help to inputting data for N658AD. It's a temporary registration for a 737-800 that is already in Air Force paint scheme(the same as a-0707 and a-0808, grey paint). Soon it will be flown from Johannesburg for the delivery to Indonesia Air Force. The information I got is this

it seems that the current owner is the same one as my previous post, TVPX Aircraft Solutions. But it's not listed in database. So when I upload some photo, can I use the Air Force as the operator? Since it is already their aircraft, but still using temporary registration. Thank you in advance
            Or should I use private when inputting the data?

Comment

I would say…. Upload as Indonesian Air Force and use the N reg that is on the picture. My reasoning is….. It is painted in the new owners full colour scheme but is carrying an N reg for the purpose of delivery. The company that is handling the transfer and delivery is US based and probably has to use an N number delivery reg to meet FAA and insurance requirements for the delivery flight. N658AD is currently still active on the FAA database.
              Last edited by brianw999; 2023-06-12, 12:16.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                I would say…. Upload as Indonesian Air Force and use the N reg that is on the picture. My reasoning is….. It is painted in the new owners full colour scheme but is carrying an N reg for the purpose of delivery. The company that is handling the transfer and delivery is US based and probably has to use an N number delivery reg to meet FAA and insurance requirements for the delivery flight. N658AD is currently still active on the FAA database.
                Got it, thank you for the advice. It's now in the database

Comment

Hi there, I would like to ask some questions regarding hot photo.
                  According to Upload Guidelines section 2.5 part 5 (Other Newsworthy events at the discretion of the screening team. (typical hand over ceremonies, promotion tours by new airliner types,..), if it is newsworthy, it can be considered as hot.

Recently I got some c-17 and b-52 landed on my local airport. It's c-17 first time landed on WIMM and b-52 first time landed on any place in Indonesia. They are coming for cope west join exercise between Indonesia Air Force and USAF.

Does that count as hot according to section 2.5 part 5? Thank you in advance

Comment

Working...
                  X