HTML code in the remark field.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML code in the remark field.

Please note that using html tags in the comment field should be limited to text formatting only < b > < i > etc. The comments should also be relevant to the image submitted and links to other pages are not allowed.

Failure to follow these rules will result in either the tags being removed in screening or a bad info rejection.

Many thanks .. Jid.

How about links to other JP photos that we have taken? For example same aircraft, different location or different livery? Or a series like a bad landing (photo 1 of 3, etc).
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

That should be fine as long as they are relevant.

Jid

Comment

Speaking of which, I see alot of photos come out of Brisbane with the Registration appearing in bold italics which is seriously damn annoying...... the name of an aircraft I can understand, anything else is just trying to grab the viewers attention.

I'd sooner see them banned totally.

Comment

Are we talking this Craigo? http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=16678

Comment

Thats a big 10-4 AJ, is formatting like that OK by site standards?

I understand a name "Wunala Dreaming" etc etc being uploaded like this, but the registration....

Or, maybe.....just maybe, I'm barking up the wrong tree!

Comment

Yes CraIG, it is a little ANNOyinG. Do you ever see him at the airport? Maybe ask him to desist!

Comment

Originally posted by craigmurray
                Speaking of which, I see alot of photos come out of Brisbane with the Registration appearing in bold italics which is seriously damn annoying...... the name of an aircraft I can understand, anything else is just trying to grab the viewers attention.

I'd sooner see them banned totally.
                Could not agree more Craig !! ,

God it looks highly retarded !

I don't think they should be banned totally, but just for him to stop abusing the privilege and pissing people off would be a start..
                Last edited by Will M; 2006-09-25, 08:49.

Comment

So why not take it up with the photographer.....instead of a public whipping.
                  However if no rules are being broken..............................
                  My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Well then Greg ,

Seeing as you already know everything , I'll grab his E-mail address off you then..................

Comment

Hi all

I just want to bring this topic back, as we had to delete several hundred HTML codes in our db. Some photographers even tried to squeeze them in, by adding the codes after the photos had been accepted.

Folks, you can bitch JPnet getting like Anet and I don't know what, but as this example shows, we have to set the rules mostly just because some 1% or 2% of the people simply don't know how to behave in public.

Please, make our and your life easier and don't add HTML codes into the remarks field, neither when you upload a photo, nor after the photo has been added to the db.

Regards
                      Gerardo
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                      X