Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one can give me correct answers why untitled is the correct airline so I asked several times for a correct airline as all registrys I found are canceled.

Please advise me if the operator is known otherwise it's unknown as its a simple white helicopter:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	86139_1598203545.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	1097873
    View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
      No one can give me correct answers why untitled is the correct airline so I asked several times for a correct airline as all registrys I found are canceled.

Please advise me if the operator is known otherwise it's unknown as its a simple white helicopter:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	86139_1598203545.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	1097873
      I guess you won't get a better answer than in your other thread (https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...tion-decisions). The aircraft doesn't carry any titles (=Untitled) and most probably was sold to a financial/leasing company, but we do not list these companies.

Regards,
      Sebastian

Comment

• Hi,

While uploading this pic - https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9841268, I noticed that there are two possible airline options for ATP (flight school based across the US) - 'ATP Flight School' and 'Airline Transport Professionals' and photos are uploaded to both. It would be a good idea to harmonize to a single one?

Regards,
        Siddarth

Comment

• I have a photo of a flight school's Cessna 172 to upload and it has the school's logo on the tail. I see the school owns 5 aircraft. Does this mean I need to request this flight school be added as an airline in the General Aviation category? Not all of their aircraft have the logo. Or should this photo be uploaded with the airline as "Private?"

Comment

• Originally posted by mpinnau View Post
            I have a photo of a flight school's Cessna 172 to upload and it has the school's logo on the tail. I see the school owns 5 aircraft. Does this mean I need to request this flight school be added as an airline in the General Aviation category? Not all of their aircraft have the logo. Or should this photo be uploaded with the airline as "Private?"
            Please request to add it and upload the 5 aircrafts with the flight school as airline.

Regards,
            Sebastian

Comment

Working...
            X