Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one can give me correct answers why untitled is the correct airline so I asked several times for a correct airline as all registrys I found are canceled.

Please advise me if the operator is known otherwise it's unknown as its a simple white helicopter:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	86139_1598203545.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	1097873
    View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
      No one can give me correct answers why untitled is the correct airline so I asked several times for a correct airline as all registrys I found are canceled.

Please advise me if the operator is known otherwise it's unknown as its a simple white helicopter:

Name:	86139_1598203545.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	1097873
      I guess you won't get a better answer than in your other thread (https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...tion-decisions). The aircraft doesn't carry any titles (=Untitled) and most probably was sold to a financial/leasing company, but we do not list these companies.

Regards,
      Sebastian

Comment

• Hi,

While uploading this pic - https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9841268, I noticed that there are two possible airline options for ATP (flight school based across the US) - 'ATP Flight School' and 'Airline Transport Professionals' and photos are uploaded to both. It would be a good idea to harmonize to a single one?

Regards,
        Siddarth

Comment

• I have a photo of a flight school's Cessna 172 to upload and it has the school's logo on the tail. I see the school owns 5 aircraft. Does this mean I need to request this flight school be added as an airline in the General Aviation category? Not all of their aircraft have the logo. Or should this photo be uploaded with the airline as "Private?"

Comment

• Originally posted by mpinnau View Post
            I have a photo of a flight school's Cessna 172 to upload and it has the school's logo on the tail. I see the school owns 5 aircraft. Does this mean I need to request this flight school be added as an airline in the General Aviation category? Not all of their aircraft have the logo. Or should this photo be uploaded with the airline as "Private?"
            Please request to add it and upload the 5 aircrafts with the flight school as airline.

Regards,
            Sebastian

Comment

• Hi there,

I was adding a new registration to the database under the operator 'BNPB-Indonesian National Board for Disaster Management'. But I encountered two problems.

1. There is another airline under the similar name 'BNPB' I've attached a picture that uses the incorrect name (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8132971) while the correct name is 'BNPB-Indonesian National Board for Disaster Management'. I'm having trouble correcting the information in the picture.

2.The correct name for the airline is under the General Aviation category while it should be in Government/Military category because BNPB is an agency run by the Government of Indonesia. Can one of the team help fix this. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 16.24.27.png Views:	0 Size:	25.6 KB ID:	1106862

Thanks.

Comment

• Hi,

I got two rejections today due to bad info - Airline after adding Private to an aircraft. Although, In my opinion the plane could perfectly fit onto that category, I requested to add the airline to the database that was also rejected. Is great when 2 screeners contradict themselves, isn’t it?

Not even a screener’s comment telling what’s wrong although I provided a link to the FAA Registry where it clearly says: Owner - Quality Aviation LLC. Love it.

regards,

Santi Blánquez

Click image for larger version  Name:	ACA38BED-2FF5-4669-8C70-4894C31F06E2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	237.1 KB ID:	1110658
                Click image for larger version  Name:	AE1C0620-9E17-488C-A9A4-D99B6058021D.png Views:	0 Size:	61.2 KB ID:	1110660
                Attached Files

Comment

• I submitted a request to have an "airline" name added to the database. I got an email saying it was accepted but now, nearly 12 hours after the email saying it was accepted, it is still not available for selecting. Help?

ISSUE RESOLVED: I've been informed by site admin that at the current time new airline title additions cannot include an Apostrophe " ' " in the title as a site glitch will prevent the airline name from displaying, regardless of the acceptance by the human screener's decision to accept new additions. ex: Jimmy's Flying Business will need to be submitted as "Jimmys Flying Business"

Comment

• Can someone assist me with the airline? Its taken from factory and still not having even a German registry so its indeed brand new. But struggling with the airline....I would say something from Asia...

Name:	image_41663.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	990.4 KB
ID:	1119967

Comment

• I need some help here with this: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=9561166

The screener sent a comment regarding the correct is "Sky Airline (Air Malta)". Ok, my fault, didn't check this before, but how do I fill the operator like this? When I search "Sky Airline" this option with "(Air Malta)" doesn't exist, but there are other pictures on the database with this operator, so it's not a new one to create. I can't type anything there, only select from the existing list
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I have it

Maybe try deleting your browser cache or website data. I have tried it on my iPad and my PC and had success with both.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hi All

I had this photo rejected for 'Bad Info' the screeners comments were 'Airline'. I am curious to know what i wrote as normally all the tech info automatically fills in once you enter the registration.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

TIA
                          Andrew

Comment

• Hello, I am unable to correct the airline field of my own picture
                            [1600px]. F-HDFJ. Eurocopter EC 120B Colibri. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

It should be "DCI - Defense Conseil International" instead of "Helidax".
                            Can someone correct it for me?
                            Thank you for the correction.
                            Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by verplanken View Post
                              Hello, I am unable to correct the airline field of my own picture
                              [1600px]. F-HDFJ. Eurocopter EC 120B Colibri. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

It should be "DCI - Defense Conseil International" instead of "Helidax".
                              Can someone correct it for me?
                              Thank you for the correction.
                              Eric
                              Fixed.

Regards
                              Sebastian

Comment

• Hello,

I'm asking this question because I couldn't find the answer in the guidelines and on the forum.

What if the name of the airline is the same as an existing company from another country?

Option one: specify the same airline, but then two companies from different countries will be shown as one in the search results.

The second option is to add a new company with the country in brackets or in some other way indicate their difference.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X