Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like the airline for this aircraft to be corrected to "All Nippon Airways (ANA)", but the correct info does not work.

JA608A. Boeing 767-381(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I was able to hide the exif. Is it a bug?
    Can someone please fix it?

Comment

• Hello, Aircraft registration number HL8299 is a Gulfstream G650 (Non ER) belonging to LG Electronics. But Jetphotos only Aero Pacific Flightlines is listed. Can you add list LG Electronics?

Comment

• Please use the following form to get an airline added:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
          Please use the following form to get an airline added:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks.
          Thank you!

Comment

• Hi Jetphotos screener team, I require some data correction for this photo - https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10797982
            It needs to be changed to private, bankstown helicopters is wrong. Thanks!

Comment

• Done
              “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• I don't understand the process of selecting the correct "operator" information for new registrations. I've used Flightradar24 as a reference and if a plane is listed as "private" that's what I select. That has led me to successful new registration submissions 13 times, but maybe that's just dumb luck. I've successfully selected "other - private" for N654WW (owned by Yankee Papa LLC), N700JH (owned by SIGNATURE AVIATION LLC) and N53NJ (owned by TRANSNET AVIATION GROUP LLC) but rejected for N918MM (owned by WINDY POINT AVIATION LLC). Can you please instruct me on how to correctly identify "operator" for future submissions?

Comment

• Hi guys, I recently spotted a new reg Bank Of Utah plane registered N291CR and I can't find which operator to chose when it comes to chose the airline. Does anyone have an idea where i need to go to find it? Thanks

Comment

• Hello!

Quick question. I uploaded a photo of C-GKQH, but one of the reasons for rejection was “Categories wrong or missing.” However, all my data was correct, as it matched with other photos of the aircraft already in the database. How can I find out what the screener(s) thought was incorrect/missing?

Thanks!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Flookiluke View Post
                      Hi guys, I recently spotted a new reg Bank Of Utah plane registered N291CR and I can't find which operator to chose when it comes to chose the airline. Does anyone have an idea where i need to go to find it? Thanks
                      Upload as Untitled pls

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by zhf21 View Post
                        Hello!

Quick question. I uploaded a photo of C-GKQH, but one of the reasons for rejection was “Categories wrong or missing.” However, all my data was correct, as it matched with other photos of the aircraft already in the database. How can I find out what the screener(s) thought was incorrect/missing?

Thanks!
                        Most likely Night shot was missing

Erwin

Comment

• Hi there. I attempted a submission of N5897E, which is owned by Minnesota Department of Public Safety. I didn't see that specific state agency in the drop-down menu, but selected "Minnesota State" and the submission was rejected for Bad Info:Airline. Should I request an airline addition for General Aviation/Minnesota Department of Public Safety? Thanks.

Comment

• For Operator request addition of…

Name of Airline…
                            ….United States - Minnesota department of Public Safety

Airline category….
                            ….Military/Government.
                            Last edited by brianw999; 2023-03-21, 15:40.
                            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Hi there. I'm attempting to an a new registration image of a plane operated by PACC Air. When I type "PACC" into the dropdown box for operator I get "No results match PACC" and cannot make a selection. I've looked in all of the categories (Airline, General Aviation, etc.) and get the same results. I filled out a request to add the airline, but since images already exist in the database for that airline the request was denied. Is the dropdown list not getting populated completely? Can you advise me on how to add the image?

Comment

• I've requested adding an airline yesterday - the one I need is Aviator Capital for N37741 and not sure how long this normally takes and whether I'll be notified when this is done?

Comment

Working...
                                X