X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-TELC Autogyro

Hi folks,

Anyone have any information on this airframe, taken at Southend/EGMC, done a search but came up blank.

thanks,

Steve

Comment

• On the aircraft menu select:
      Ultralight Aircraft >> Rotorsport UK >> Rotorsport UK MT-03;
      CN is RSUK/MT-03/028;
      Operator is Private.

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999
        Shimin,

The Tu95 c/n is 34135.

...and if you can't find the c/n after a reasonable search i.e. JP phot's already in the database, Airliners.net, www.scramble.nl or Google then leave a message to the screeners and leave the c/n field blank.

Russian aircraft are especially notorious for being difficult to track down information on.
        thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ
          On the aircraft menu select:
          Ultralight Aircraft >> Rotorsport UK >> Rotorsport UK MT-03;
          CN is RSUK/MT-03/028;
          Operator is Private.
          http://www.caa.co.uk/application.asp...llregmark=TELC

Thankyou AJ, thats great.

regards,

Steve

Comment

• Hi All,

Can anyone help me with c/n of Cessna 525A CitationJet 2 D-IAKN owned by VHM Schul & Charterflug? I've searched every site I know with no result.
            Last edited by Mateusz G.; 2008-09-01, 09:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mateusz G.
              Can anyone help me with c/n of Cessna 525A CitationJet 2 D-IAKN owned by VHM Schul & Charterflug? I've searched every site I know with no result.
              Unconfirmed msn 525A-0367.

Previous N367CJ.

Bye, Chris.
              Latest pics and more:
              CLICK HERE

Comment

• Hi,
                does anybody know more than me on this one: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=2214267

It is located at Someset West in South Africa. I allready googled with all my info and could not retrieve anything.

Regards, Henk

Comment

• First you need to change the location : It should be

Other location - [Where you too kthe pic]

I can trace the markings to an SH-2F, 150142, cn 92 with HSL33, Code TF-14, w/o Mar 77

So the markings must be fake.

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                    First you need to change the location : It should be

Other location - [Where you too kthe pic]
                    Well, it is not at an airport but next to an industrial area/mall area. So I cannot mark the location.

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                    I can trace the markings to an SH-2F, 150142, cn 92 with HSL33, Code TF-14, w/o Mar 77

So the markings must be fake.
                    Thats what I thought, so I will leave it as is.

Comment

• Sure you can use the "other location" option. That is what it is desifned for

Oter Location - XYZ scrap yard in [town]

As we know that the reg is wrong i would leave the field empty and set airline to "Private" and leave a note to the screener saying that his is a fake reg that belongs to a SH-2F

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                        As we know that the reg is wrong i would leave the field empty and set airline to "Private" and leave a note to the screener saying that his is a fake reg that belongs to a SH-2F
                        Well I finally found that field (only took me 10 minutes after you told me it is there...).
                        Can I somehow leave a note without deleting it and reuploading it? Since there is no note field on the change menue screen!?!

Comment

• Best idea would be the normal comment field. You should write that the markings are fake and belonged to a SH-2F. The info is also important for the viewer imho.

Comment

• Hi folks,

Can anyone help me with the regsitration and cn for this US army blackhawk? http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=2216735

The serial on the tail is 27090. I have checked both scramble and Joe Baugher's web site without a great deal of luck but from a competitors site, have discovered the regsitration could be 06-27090.

Thank you for any help.

Evan

Comment

• Hi all, I need help with an aircraft type... check the photo in the link

The registration is visible but HJ planes (registration code allocated in Colombia for "sport and experimental planes", non commercial and up to 1700 lbs) aren't very easy to research so I have no idea what type of plane it is.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan Walters View Post
                                Hi folks,

Can anyone help me with the regsitration and cn for this US army blackhawk? http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=2216735

The serial on the tail is 27090. I have checked both scramble and Joe Baugher's web site without a great deal of luck but from a competitors site, have discovered the regsitration could be 06-27090.

Thank you for any help.

Evan
                                Scramble has 06-27090 as a UH-60L but no CN number and Joe's site doesn't seem to go high enough to have this reg yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X