Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you'll find it was this one.....

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Crash site

Found some wreckage from a c-46 or 47 in Merrill Pass Alaska. Tail number is 348069. No info found on it. I even contacted Joseph Baugher. I know the tail number is correct, I took a picture of it here.

I have several photos of the wreckage, radios, landing gear, engines and an entire wing.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
      Mike

Comment

• Sorry Mike but I didn't find anything either.
        The only thing I can tell you is that it's obviously not a C-46. It's a proud member of the C-47/DC-3 family for sure.

Regards
        Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by akphotograph View Post
          Found some wreckage from a c-46 or 47 in Merrill Pass Alaska. Tail number is 348069. No info found on it. I even contacted Joseph Baugher. I know the tail number is correct, I took a picture of it here.

I have several photos of the wreckage, radios, landing gear, engines and an entire wing.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
          Mike
          It's 43-48069, a C-47A, cn 25330.

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            I think you'll find it was this one.....

http://images2.jetphotos.net/img/2/4...1228633774.jpg
            Well, that picture is from Dec 2008 and the Commanders Bird changes frequently. That,s why I asked for the tail number from Jan/Feb 2006.

But thanks anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by tweetdriver View Post
              Does anybody have an idea wich aircraft was wearing the 80 FTW tailcode in early 2006?

http://picasaweb.google.de/talon4hen...81351362075442
              "EN 80FTW" is T-38C 66-8380 c/n: N5950
              “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                Thnx

Comment

• Well, that picture is from Dec 2008 and the Commanders Bird changes frequently. That,s why I asked for the tail number from Jan/Feb 2006.

Whoops ! Sorry, I missed the specific nature of your question.
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                    Not a problem, thanx anyway.

Regards, Henk

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ View Post
                      It's 43-48069, a C-47A, cn 25330.

Cheers.
                      Thanks A.J. which database is this in? Where can I look for any info on the crash? I heard there was 17 people on board and crashed in 1952, but have no access to that information.

Thanks again for your knowledge and effort.

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                        Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                        Thnx for your guys help. So it got in: [photoid=6460345]

Comment

• Originally posted by akphotograph View Post
                          Thanks A.J. which database is this in? Where can I look for any info on the crash? I heard there was 17 people on board and crashed in 1952, but have no access to that information.

Thanks again for your knowledge and effort.

Mike
                          Hi Mike, quite a few sites identified the aircraft but none knew the background to the accident.

Comment

• Hi everybody, I have a picture of a Cessna T303 Crusader chilean registration CC-PIC

I've been in a lot of places, scramble also but I still can't find the CN. I've also checked pics on the web of crusaders looking for one with the same paint... I think the aircraft arrived to Chile during 2008 and it could have some pics abroad because I have a file with all chilean registrations until january 2008 and the registration is not there.

If someone could give me some help is really appreciate.

thanks

Fernando.

Will I ever repeat this?

Comment

• Originally posted by gatto-777 View Post
                              Hi everybody, I have a picture of a Cessna T303 Crusader chilean registration CC-PIC

I've been in a lot of places, scramble also but I still can't find the CN. I've also checked pics on the web of crusaders looking for one with the same paint... I think the aircraft arrived to Chile during 2008 and it could have some pics abroad because I have a file with all chilean registrations until january 2008 and the registration is not there.

If someone could give me some help is really appreciate.

thanks

Fernando.
                              I see you uploaded it as T30300104, is that correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ View Post
                                I see you uploaded it as T30300104, is that correct?
                                Hi AJ, that's correct. A friend of mine from Germany made some investigations and gave me the CN. In fact when I posted my message yesterday I already had the number and I was looking for some other source to be sure.

I'm still confused trying to know where te aircraf came from and why does not have any picture somewhere but following the registration I get nothing. Any sugestion?

Thanks

Will I ever repeat this?

Comment

Working...
                                X