X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with inserting information in Category

Hi JP team,

I need help in getting to know the values to be inserted in the "CATEGORY" section while adding these photos:

Categories:
    Please check all that apply. Failure to do so may result in your photos being rejected. Photo-Specific Categories:

Accident: Depict an accident or incident-related event?
    Air to Air: Photo taken of one plane from another?
    Airport: Depict an airport terminal, tower, etc.?
    Cabin Shot: Depict the interior of an aircraft cabin?
    Flight Deck: Depict the interior of the aircraft's cockpit?
    Night Shot: Depict an aircraft in night/dusk/dawn lighting?
    Wing View: Photo taken out a window over the wing?

Aircraft-Specific Categories:

Business Jet: Depict a business jet aircraft?
    Cargo Plane: Depict a cargo aircraft?
    Helicopter: Depict a helicopter?
    Lighter-than-Air: Depict a balloon or blimp?
    Small Prop: Depict a small prop plane (Cessna, etc.)?
    Special Scheme: Celebratory or otherwise special scheme?
    Warbird/Vintage: Depict a warbird or vintage aircraft?

Please help me for the 3 attached pics.

Thanks,
    Sriram Hariharan

Comment

• No category, business jet and business jet.

There is another thread on this forum that it a quick reference guide for categories.

Cheers.

Comment

• AJ, Many thanks for the suggestion. Will upload these under the "Business Jet".

Cheers,
        Sriram Hariharan

Comment

• Not the King Air, just the jets.

Comment

• I'm stuck on a registration as well - I shot a Learjet (either 45 or 60) at KFLL today - 5N-LDM - I can't find anything about it - C/N, etc - searched Google, the Nigerian Civil Aircraft Register is not up to date (surprise???? ) - anyone have any idea where to find the info on this aircraft???

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
              I'm stuck on a registration as well - I shot a Learjet (either 45 or 60) at KFLL today - 5N-LDM - I can't find anything about it - C/N, etc - searched Google, the Nigerian Civil Aircraft Register is not up to date (surprise???? ) - anyone have any idea where to find the info on this aircraft???
              Can't find her as well. If you can determine the type you can upload her as private and with the c/n blank.
              “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                Can't find her as well. If you can determine the type you can upload her as private and with the c/n blank.
                Thanks Erwin - I added a note to the screener as well....

Comment

• What is the correct serial number for Jetblue Airbus A320 reg. N588JB?
                  Accordig to JP the serial number is 2215. But "everyone" else says 2201?

Comment

• c/n is 2201 according to the Airbus production list, abcdlist.nl and Airfleets.net, ......BUT.....planespotters.net and airframes.org say its 2215

Aviation website for aircraft and airline information (flight, photo, travel, fleet listing, production list of Airbus Boeing Douglas Embraer Dash, ATR, Sukhoi, Saab...), plane photos for planespotters, flightlog database, aviation news, aviation store.

Aviation website for aircraft and airline information (flight, photo, travel, fleet listing, production list of Airbus Boeing Douglas Embraer Dash, ATR, Sukhoi, Saab...), plane photos for planespotters, flightlog database, aviation news, aviation store.

Last edited by brianw999; 2011-07-28, 17:42.
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Well, that does not help at all One of them has to be correct, because the other one is belonging to N589JB.

I got an rejection here on JP beacuse i used 2201, but if thats correct, the JP database needs to be updated.

Someone in the JP crew who can sort this out?

Comment

• acc The FAA c/n: 2201
                        This seem to be the most reliable source.
                        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Hi, saw this beauty a few days ago...took a pic but couldn't find the civilian reg anywhere...thanks! Talked to the pilot/owner and he said it was built in 1951 if that helps...thanks!

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6064/...2defd88e_o.jpg

Comment

• so does anyone have any idea??

Comment

• Any idea anyone?

Comment

• Hi All,

I have a picture of a Royal Thai Air Force C-130 a/c which I would like to upload but am having problems with the Reg. No.

I checked up with the site http://www.thai-aviation.net/files/Air_Force_Detail.pdf to locate the correct reg# ... but during the upload process I get a pop-up message saying that I should remove spaces and other non-standard characters.
                                The reg no. in question is L8-7/33
                                I have double checked each time to see that no spaces get included by mistake but am still unable to upload as after this pop-up message the upload process simply stalls.
                                Is this error because of the "/" in the said registration number?
                                I also checked similar enteries on the DB but find that similar reg numbers are uploaded.
                                Am I missing something here?

Please help...

Rgds,
                                Sankalp

Comment

Working...
                                X