X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smartguy24
    replied
    Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
    Since we had two entries for Cargojet I had changed it to one Cargojet Airways. Unfortunately queued photos won't change when such a dbase change is done.
    No kidding. Of all the luck.

So considering this, if I did appeal the shot, would I get a favorable ruling? I mean the shot is 18 months old...so if I have to wait another 3 weeks that's all we can do, but if we could somehow avoid that that would certainly be great too.

Aaaaaah ! That explains it. Smartguy, apologies for thinking that you changed it and thanks for your relaxed attitude to all this.
    Eh. Things happen. Screeners have been very fair to me so I try to return the favor when I can.

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Normally I scan the queue and correct shots. This one slipped through.

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Aaaaaah ! That explains it. Smartguy, apologies for thinking that you changed it and thanks for your relaxed attitude to all this.

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Since we had two entries for Cargojet I had changed it to one Cargojet Airways. Unfortunately queued photos won't change when such a dbase change is done.

Leave a comment:

• smartguy24
    replied
    Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    The airline is Cargojet Airways, not Cargojet. The autofill populates with Cargojet Airways so you must have deleted the word Airways. There is no option for Cargojet in the database. This is why we ask people not to manually change the airline as it can corrupt the database. It is also why we as screeners do not correct an incorrect airline entry. We are just as fallible as anyone else and we don't want to cause a database error.
    Thanks for the prompt response, Brian. Except I *didn't* manually change anything. Honest!

I just can't figure out how the "Airways" would have gotten deleted. Auto-filling for C-FMCJ the airline field is an uneditable dropdown menu with 3 choices for that particular registration. Cargojet Airways, Canada 3000 Airlines, and Canjet Airlines. And I know I didn't put in the aircraft type and CN myself!

Oh well...back to square one and back in the queue.

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    The airline is Cargojet Airways, not Cargojet. The autofill populates with Cargojet Airways so you must have deleted the word Airways. There is no option for Cargojet in the database. This is why we ask people not to manually change the airline as it can corrupt the database. It is also why we as screeners do not correct an incorrect airline entry. We are just as fallible as anyone else and we don't want to cause a database error.

Leave a comment:

• smartguy24
    replied
    Hi folks,

Unexpected rejection for bad info in the airline field.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=4716665

However I fail to understand how this could have happened...when I originally uploaded the photo I used the auto-fill (as always) and all fields populated correctly. I just entered the auto-fill again to check the system so to speak and the airline field populated with Cargojet again.

The airline field says Cargojet...and the picture is obviously of Cargojet. I was going to appeal but I'm happy to get some clarification here first...

What am I missing here?

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Originally posted by wrth View Post
    Sorry,
    Please check the Reg. C-GHJJ on the Canadian Civil Aircraft Register,
    The reg. is now for a Sikorsky S-76A helicopter and I have some pictures of this helicopter to send to the screeners.

Thank you again.
    Well you can upload her as S76. Just select the correct type on the upload page.

Brgds

Leave a comment:

• wrth
    replied
    Sorry,
    Please check the Reg. C-GHJJ on the Canadian Civil Aircraft Register,
    The reg. is now for a Sikorsky S-76A helicopter and I have some pictures of this helicopter to send to the screeners.

Thank you again.

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Originally posted by wrth View Post
    Hi,
    some days ago, I requested by the form to add the data at the following link, without any reply:
    wwwapps2.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/2/ccarcs/aspscripts/en/current.asp
    Actually, in JP database, the Reg. C-GHJJ corresponds to a Learjet.

Can you help me?

Thank you.
    That link does not work, even when you add the missing stop after www

Leave a comment:

• wrth
    replied
    Hi,
    some days ago, I requested by the form to add the data at the following link, without any reply:
    wwwapps2.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/2/ccarcs/aspscripts/en/current.asp
    Actually, in JP database, the Reg. C-GHJJ corresponds to a Learjet.

Can you help me?

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    D.4-07
    CN235MPA-100
    c/n: C060

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Originally posted by KampfHase View Post
    Can please somebody help me with the c/n of D.4-07 - a CASA CN-235 of the Spanish Air Force.

Its not in the database yet and seems to be quite new.

TIA!
    We own a category that is named
    CASA CN-235
    where since 2002, photos of these a/c can be found. And this is the way how I've found the photos:

jp main page/
    "Select a/c"/ --- scroll down to C for
    "CASA CN-235"
    and click the "Find The Photos!" Button.

This is not your a/c:
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...7814987&nseq=2
    ?

PS: The link mentioned above is listed in the "all a/c" category, as I am.

That's the reason why I've found it very fast.
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2014-05-16, 04:42. Reason: + category

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    British Aerospace BAe 125-700A is now added.

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
    In that case use the auto-fill with the infos of another -700A, then change Reg and CN. In the meantime I'll fill up the form on the upload page to have the aircraft added.

Try for example "N10TN"
    Sorry for rejecting your add type Gerardo. Didn't had a look here before I screened it.
    Will add the type asap.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X