This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
    In that case use the auto-fill with the infos of another -700A, then change Reg and CN. In the meantime I'll fill up the form on the upload page to have the aircraft added.

Try for example "N10TN"
    Sorry for rejecting your add type Gerardo. Didn't had a look here before I screened it.
    Will add the type asap.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• British Aerospace BAe 125-700A is now added.

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by KampfHase View Post
        Can please somebody help me with the c/n of D.4-07 - a CASA CN-235 of the Spanish Air Force.

Its not in the database yet and seems to be quite new.

TIA!
        We own a category that is named
        CASA CN-235
        where since 2002, photos of these a/c can be found. And this is the way how I've found the photos:

jp main page/
        "Select a/c"/ --- scroll down to C for
        "CASA CN-235"
        and click the "Find The Photos!" Button.

This is not your a/c:
        EC-KEK. CASA CN-235-300. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

?

PS: The link mentioned above is listed in the "all a/c" category, as I am.

That's the reason why I've found it very fast.
        Last edited by LH-B744; 2014-05-16, 04:42. Reason: + category
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

• D.4-07
          CN235MPA-100
          c/n: C060

Erwin

Comment

• Hi,
            some days ago, I requested by the form to add the data at the following link, without any reply:
            wwwapps2.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/2/ccarcs/aspscripts/en/current.asp
            Actually, in JP database, the Reg. C-GHJJ corresponds to a Learjet.

Can you help me?

Thank you.
            Giuseppe

Comment

• Originally posted by wrth View Post
              Hi,
              some days ago, I requested by the form to add the data at the following link, without any reply:
              wwwapps2.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/2/ccarcs/aspscripts/en/current.asp
              Actually, in JP database, the Reg. C-GHJJ corresponds to a Learjet.

Can you help me?

Thank you.
              That link does not work, even when you add the missing stop after www
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Sorry,
                Please check the Reg. C-GHJJ on the Canadian Civil Aircraft Register,
                The reg. is now for a Sikorsky S-76A helicopter and I have some pictures of this helicopter to send to the screeners.

Thank you again.
                Giuseppe

Comment

• Originally posted by wrth View Post
                  Sorry,
                  Please check the Reg. C-GHJJ on the Canadian Civil Aircraft Register,
                  The reg. is now for a Sikorsky S-76A helicopter and I have some pictures of this helicopter to send to the screeners.

Thank you again.
                  Well you can upload her as S76. Just select the correct type on the upload page.

Brgds

Erwin

Comment

• Hi folks,

Unexpected rejection for bad info in the airline field.

However I fail to understand how this could have happened...when I originally uploaded the photo I used the auto-fill (as always) and all fields populated correctly. I just entered the auto-fill again to check the system so to speak and the airline field populated with Cargojet again.

The airline field says Cargojet...and the picture is obviously of Cargojet. I was going to appeal but I'm happy to get some clarification here first...

What am I missing here?

Comment

• The airline is Cargojet Airways, not Cargojet. The autofill populates with Cargojet Airways so you must have deleted the word Airways. There is no option for Cargojet in the database. This is why we ask people not to manually change the airline as it can corrupt the database. It is also why we as screeners do not correct an incorrect airline entry. We are just as fallible as anyone else and we don't want to cause a database error.

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                        The airline is Cargojet Airways, not Cargojet. The autofill populates with Cargojet Airways so you must have deleted the word Airways. There is no option for Cargojet in the database. This is why we ask people not to manually change the airline as it can corrupt the database. It is also why we as screeners do not correct an incorrect airline entry. We are just as fallible as anyone else and we don't want to cause a database error.
                        Thanks for the prompt response, Brian. Except I *didn't* manually change anything. Honest!

I just can't figure out how the "Airways" would have gotten deleted. Auto-filling for C-FMCJ the airline field is an uneditable dropdown menu with 3 choices for that particular registration. Cargojet Airways, Canada 3000 Airlines, and Canjet Airlines. And I know I didn't put in the aircraft type and CN myself!

Oh well...back to square one and back in the queue.

Comment

• Since we had two entries for Cargojet I had changed it to one Cargojet Airways. Unfortunately queued photos won't change when such a dbase change is done.

Erwin

Comment

• Aaaaaah ! That explains it. Smartguy, apologies for thinking that you changed it and thanks for your relaxed attitude to all this.

Comment

• Normally I scan the queue and correct shots. This one slipped through.

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                                Since we had two entries for Cargojet I had changed it to one Cargojet Airways. Unfortunately queued photos won't change when such a dbase change is done.
                                No kidding. Of all the luck.

So considering this, if I did appeal the shot, would I get a favorable ruling? I mean the shot is 18 months old...so if I have to wait another 3 weeks that's all we can do, but if we could somehow avoid that that would certainly be great too.

Aaaaaah ! That explains it. Smartguy, apologies for thinking that you changed it and thanks for your relaxed attitude to all this.
                                Eh. Things happen. Screeners have been very fair to me so I try to return the favor when I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X