Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE/]Yep, the second picture you are linking offers no serial.
    the first search quiry is linking to the picture I already uploaded by an comment from the screener.[/QUOTE]

My error. Apart from “ich bin ein Englander, nicht verstehen Deutsche” and “ein grosse bier bitte” I don’t speak or read German. I thought 17601 was the c/n.
    However, as Dana has shown, Google will give you the information here.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Hello JP team.

This photo (Photo ID 6930532) was rejected under the reason of Bad Info: Registration as per the rejection notification email I received.
      However the registration was perfectly correct and in the time between it appeared in the Rejected list on the website (where I first took notice of the rejection but with no reasoning details available there) and the notification email which came in way later (with detailed Bad Info reasoning), I had re-uploaded the photo with the exact same obviously correct info and it was of course accepted in the database.

As a result I currently have a slot blocked for the next 14 days due to a wrongful rejection. I kindly ask you to make this slot available again for me to upload.

Note: I initially used the Appeal function for this request but was instructed to "use another method for dealing with such issues in the future" and I chose this thread as the matter initially pertains to Bad Info - Registration verdict.

Thank you in advance. George

Comment

• Hello JP team.

Just noticed that Ryanair's EI-FOF in the database sports Serial#5745 whereas the correct is 44716. 5745 rather looks like an LN although still incorrect.

Aviation website for aircraft and airline information (flight, photo, travel, fleet listing, production list of Airbus Boeing Douglas Embraer Dash, ATR, Sukhoi, Saab...), plane photos for planespotters, flightlog database, aviation news, aviation store.

Comment

• Originally posted by gxaid View Post
          Hello JP team.

Just noticed that Ryanair's EI-FOF in the database sports Serial#5745 whereas the correct is 44716. 5745 rather looks like an LN although still incorrect.

https://www.airfleets.net/ficheapp/p...37ng-44716.htm
          Thanks. She is fixed
          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Sorry, I am new to uploading overview type shots. Could y'all please elaborate what Bad Info: Airline,Serial Number/CN meant in this context?
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by dfwairport.jpg View Post
              Sorry, I am new to uploading overview type shots. Could y'all please elaborate what Bad Info: Airline,Serial Number/CN meant in this context?
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance.
              This is a Ramp shot, not Airport Overview. No cn should be used, just as with all other 38k+ images uploaded as Airport shots.

Comment

• Hello Dears,

I have photo about helicopter but I didn't find the serial number/msn for it
                Could you please help me?
                The registration number is 16-20938

If I leave empty the serial number I will have rejetcion with bad info?

Thank you very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico282 View Post
                  Hello Dears,

I have photo about helicopter but I didn't find the serial number/msn for it
                  Could you please help me?
                  The registration number is 16-20938

If I leave empty the serial number I will have rejetcion with bad info?

Thank you very much.
                  Cn is not known (yet). So you can leave it blank

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                    Cn is not known (yet). So you can leave it blank
                    Thank you so much.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I have absolutely no idea about the information of the following aircraft! I'd be very grateful if you could list the detailed information for me.

Thank you very much.

Click image for larger version

Name:	VNB789.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	524.8 KB
ID:	1032551

HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD UIH CXR DLI SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH RGN MNL CEB HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
                      B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A20N - A319 - E190

Comment

• Originally posted by QuocTrungTran View Post
                        Hi everyone,

I have absolutely no idea about the information of the following aircraft! I'd be very grateful if you could list the detailed information for me.

Thank you very much.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21325[/ATTACH]
                        Beech 300 Super King Air. No c/n known yet. Altough I suspect it is this one https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/VN-B444
                        Last edited by ErwinS; 2019-01-23, 18:28.

Erwin

Comment

• Thank you Erwin. Have a nice day!

HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD UIH CXR DLI SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH RGN MNL CEB HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
                          B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A20N - A319 - E190

Comment

• Hello, FR24 recently changed all fleet records of Uzbekistan Airways on REGs without "-". For example UK-78701 now is UK78701 (https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...s/hy-uzb/fleet) and all their links to photos on your site lost. Can you fix it on your side?

Comment

• Is anyone alive here?

Comment

• Originally posted by envine View Post
                                Is anyone alive here?
                                Yes.
                                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                                X