Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Info - Aircraft / Registration / Serial Number

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • done
    Last edited by bleuair; 2019-06-26, 19:20. Reason: done
    .

    Comment


    • I missed some info for registration N907FX for first time entry into database with MSN being 286. Trying to figure out what I did wrong in data entry. I put ATR as manufacturer, type was ATR-42 and plane type was set to ATR 42-320(F). Type was cargo. What else would go into the info for this aircraft?

      Thanks for your assistance.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
        I missed some info for registration N907FX for first time entry into database with MSN being 286. Trying to figure out what I did wrong in data entry. I put ATR as manufacturer, type was ATR-42 and plane type was set to ATR 42-320(F). Type was cargo. What else would go into the info for this aircraft?

        Thanks for your assistance.
        A link to the rejection would help.

        Comment


        • https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7489230

          Comment


          • I take it you didn't read the message the screener left with the rejection, either in the rejection email, or on your rejected images page?

            Comment


            • I read that I had provided 'bad info', but I have not received the email yet with the more detailed information as to what that info was that I either missed or messed up. Was reaching out to make sure I had the correct aircraft info. I will wait for email to arrive to see what the screener noted

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
                I read that I had provided 'bad info', but I have not received the email yet with the more detailed information as to what that info was that I either missed or messed up. Was reaching out to make sure I had the correct aircraft info. I will wait for email to arrive to see what the screener noted
                Try here:

                https://www.jetphotos.com/members/vi...?userid=149565

                Comment


                • I see now tired eyes, apologies. Thank you for your assistance

                  Comment


                  • Hello
                    I have tried to Upload a photo of a aircraft ZK-ZAA which was EX ZK-NAA When rejected (Granted i accidently put it as ZK-VAA) should I upload it as ZK-ZAA even thou its still got NAA on the side

                    Comment


                    • Hi guys, I've recently uploaded this photo of F-86F with reg. 6174. There's a site saying this the msn aircraft is 52-4628 which looks like a US militaray reg. to me. I also couldn't find any match of 52-4628 from site http://www.joebaugher.com/usaf_serials/usafserials.html . Should I use 52-4628 as the s/n for upload for simply leave the s/n field blank? Thanks!

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages (5).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	1042316

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bingolancer View Post
                        Hi guys, I've recently uploaded this photo of F-86F with reg. 6174. There's a site saying this the msn aircraft is 52-4628 which looks like a US militaray reg. to me. I also couldn't find any match of 52-4628 from site http://www.joebaugher.com/usaf_serials/usafserials.html . Should I use 52-4628 as the s/n for upload for simply leave the s/n field blank? Thanks!

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]28085[/ATTACH]
                        I read 6134.

                        Cn is : 191-324
                        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                        Erwin

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                          I read 6134.

                          Cn is : 191-324
                          Thank you!

                          Comment


                          • Good evening - I uploaded C-GDYR about a week ago. I noticed I inverted the D and Y, it shows as C-GYDR in the d/b which is incorrect. I tried the correction sheet numerous times, but everything else is correct, including the serial number. Can you correct please, apologies for my error.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mike MacK View Post
                              Good evening - I uploaded C-GDYR about a week ago. I noticed I inverted the D and Y, it shows as C-GYDR in the d/b which is incorrect. I tried the correction sheet numerous times, but everything else is correct, including the serial number. Can you correct please, apologies for my error.
                              fixed
                              “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                              Erwin

                              Comment


                              • Thanks!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X