This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please fix https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7584672
    I accidentally typed VQ-BWD, but it is VQ-BWB. Can you help me?

Comment

• Originally posted by qwer View Post
      Please fix https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7584672
      I accidentally typed VQ-BWD, but it is VQ-BWB. Can you help me?
      Image has already been rejected. You will need to re-submit it to the queue with the correct info.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I took this picture at Stuttgart Airport (Germany), but I'm really struggling in identifying the aircraft. My assumption is it's a Gulfstream, but I'm not absolutely sure. There's no clear registration instead of the 151, so I'm happy about any hint what type/Registration this might be. Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version

Name:	151.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	1043332

Comment

• Originally posted by marfi80 View Post
          Hello everyone,

I took this picture at Stuttgart Airport (Germany), but I'm really struggling in identifying the aircraft. My assumption is it's a Gulfstream, but I'm not absolutely sure. There's no clear registration instead of the 151, so I'm happy about any hint what type/Registration this might be. Thanks in advance!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29305[/ATTACH]
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Now I’m not one to complain much but I have to bring up the fact to on one of my recent rejections I input the correct registration on the aircraft but as such it was rejected due to registration. In the appeal I was told to use the NC code but that clearly does not show up under the FAA registration and also I found that FR24 has the aircraft registered as N3496N. Yet I get told to use the NC format, even though that is the incorrect format when you look at the proper sites. I have attached the rejection which I am speaking about for you to understand my complaint.
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• We use the regs as displayed on the aircraft. So NC, NL and NX.
              “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• What categorie is right for a gyrocopter?
                Eugen P. MUCspotting
                https://www.planespotters.net/photos...ry/MUCspotting

Comment

• Originally posted by Eugen P. View Post
                  What categorie is right for a gyrocopter?
                  https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7675446
                  Small prop and Helicopter

Erwin

Comment

• Both? Okay.
                    Eugen P. MUCspotting
                    https://www.planespotters.net/photos...ry/MUCspotting

Comment

• The FAA allow old aircraft that come from the days of the NC registration to display it on the aircraft in deference to their age. However, the aircraft remains on the FAA Register Database as being an N registration. Radio contacts etc always use the N (November) phonetic in their communications. For an image to be seen on FR24 it will need to be showing in the JP database with the N registration.
                      It’s a bit like having an old warbird in civil ownership but displaying the old military registration for the historical interest. The official databases show the civil registration.
                      At least, that’s how we did it when I was a crew member !

EDIT... I have just noticed Erwin’s post. It seems things have changed since I was crew. It will, of course mean that using anything other than N will not get used on FR24.
                      Last edited by brianw999; 2019-10-27, 21:02.
                      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Hi,

Need help with this reject - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7678781. I selected 22T-GTS since it is marked on the fuselage

Regards,
                        Siddarth

Comment

• FAA database shows it as being an SR22T.

However, it wouldn’t have hurt the screener to amend the model instead of rejecting now would it ?
                          Last edited by brianw999; 2019-10-29, 13:35.
                          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• SR22T-GTS G6 Carbon

Erwin

Comment

• Can someone help me with the aircraft type and/or registry? Was parked at the apron at Nurnberg airport (EDDN) last week when I past by. Did not see any reg or MSN painted on the aircraft. I think its a Bombardier but not sure. Want to upload it as exact as possible.
                              Attached Files
                              View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
                                Can someone help me with the aircraft type and/or registry? Was parked at the apron at Nurnberg airport (EDDN) last week when I past by. Did not see any reg or MSN painted on the aircraft. I think its a Bombardier but not sure. Want to upload it as exact as possible.
                                D-ACEV

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                                X